blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 26, 2008 8:40 PM
LSC-ness. Yayyness. ;P
After two weeks, I feel like LSC is already a part of my normal routine. :)) This is the third week and A LOT of things happened. There I go with the 'a lot' again. =))
Of course, Chicken Boy was still dancing and weird. But other than that, I see lots of changes. Yes, LOTS.
Buena and Agel are now part of the LSC people from SHS~ Yayy for that! Too bad JC was absent this week. ):
So the SHSians stand out because of the noisiness. We're too noisy for our own good. :] Mostly me, Buena, Agel, and Marz. Ida and Fatima were just fighting with each other. ;))
We started the day with a quiz. A quiz which was fairly
Well, the highest was twenty-four over thirty. I assume that chicken boy got that score. DAMN HIM~~
Yeahh, we discussed the Number Theory. Relatively easy, I guess. :D
We had our break at 3:00. We went to Starbucks~ YAYY! XDD We all got Mocha, I think? Yeahh, me and Fatima got Venti and the others got something smaller... Which I forgot. Sue mee! :X

Haha, you wanna know what our names were on the cups in Starbucks? :))
Again, this is in alphabetical order to remove bias accusations against me. XPP
Agel - Agel. The same right? :(
Fatima - Fatima. The same too! :{
Jakee - Jade. Mine. Weird, right? :/
Meriene - Marz. I agree with this! :D
Raven - Ida. Her name's Raven! ;O
Wena - Buena. Haha. Wena. ;P
We went back and almost everyone was inside. :D I was dizzy because of the mocha thingo I drank. (Thanks to Sam for pointing out that there was chocolate) XDDD
Ida... is so weird. She put three french fries in her drink. :| She drank it still! ;O When she couldn't find one of the fries I told her it evaporated. XDDD
We now move on to the new topic... FRACTIONS. We still had to use 'PEMDAS' and I didn't get any of it. :{
Ida even drew something. :)) You wanna see it? No? Too bad. :))

LAAAWWWLLL. =X
Well anywho, I do not understand fractions and that's that. ;P
After LSC, we stayed in the classroom because we wanted Miss Jo to help us understand fractions. :D I'm still confused but I understood it a little. We have to answer another stupid worksheet though. :| Stupid homework!
Me and Fatima left and started taking pictures somewhere. :)) I bet you know where this is. XDDD

You know, right?
Of course you don't! :)) After this, we went to Starbucks again. XDD
Fatima ordered something again and I just took pictures. 0=)
Fatima ordered something again and I just took pictures. 0=)

Can you guess which ones are Fatima's? Mine? :}
Okayy, we were fetched but we ate again. XDDD
They ate someplace else and we ate at Jollibee! :))
They ate someplace else and we ate at Jollibee! :))
Okay, skip, skip, skip.
We went home. THE END. XDDDDDDD
I used pictures in this post! ;O
We went home. THE END. XDDDDDDD
I used pictures in this post! ;O

And when love becomes one big equation
Geniuses become fools in love again;;
One more!
Teacher Jo: Girls, quiet.
Yung 3 boys sa harap: Oo nga, girls.
Agel: Gays, too. :P
--Thanks Wena.:D
I think it was Agel who said the 'gays'. XDDDD