blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 3, 2008 7:45 PM
Go Maria Goretti! Yayy! :D
Feastday was sooo fun. I think all of the four sections ate dessert for lunch. xDD And all of the sections are by friends! I think. :> Happy~ Happy~ :D
We watched this movie. Some said Alessandro was hot. That includes my little sister, Justine. xDDD I think Drew's hotter though. ;P Okayy, so when the part of the movie where Alessandro stabbed Maria Goretti, everyone was shouting and/or laughing their heads off. Marz even fell off her chair! All hail Marz! xDDD
Anyways, we gave teachers food! I went with Justine to the art room, we went with Patty to Ms. Carandang, and they (Justine and Sam) went with me to give the doughnut to Mrs. Guttierez. Was that the right spelling? xPPP Okay, so we tasted the blueberry, it was nummy... I mean yummy. :D We went inside the faculty dining area to put the doughnut on the table. I RUINED THE DOUGHNUT! :( It was accidental, I swear. :)
Oh, oh! Me and Justine recalled our names for each other. =D She Ricky, Blueberry, Justinee, And uhh... I forgot. 0=)
We played games! Sampa won the first game! :D Go Sampa~! Uhh, I can't recall anything else. :D
I have bad memory. Boohoo. >:D
We watched this movie. Some said Alessandro was hot. That includes my little sister, Justine. xDDD I think Drew's hotter though. ;P Okayy, so when the part of the movie where Alessandro stabbed Maria Goretti, everyone was shouting and/or laughing their heads off. Marz even fell off her chair! All hail Marz! xDDD
Anyways, we gave teachers food! I went with Justine to the art room, we went with Patty to Ms. Carandang, and they (Justine and Sam) went with me to give the doughnut to Mrs. Guttierez. Was that the right spelling? xPPP Okay, so we tasted the blueberry, it was nummy... I mean yummy. :D We went inside the faculty dining area to put the doughnut on the table. I RUINED THE DOUGHNUT! :( It was accidental, I swear. :)
Oh, oh! Me and Justine recalled our names for each other. =D She Ricky, Blueberry, Justinee, And uhh... I forgot. 0=)
We played games! Sampa won the first game! :D Go Sampa~! Uhh, I can't recall anything else. :D
I have bad memory. Boohoo. >:D