blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 19, 2008 6:43 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I feel like Tacos. :|

Dude, it's the second day! :)) I couldn't sleep properly... I woke up at four AM and didn't go back to sleep. Dammiiittt! XDD

My homework was missing. :| The freaking homework that I have been trying to answer was missing. I was cursing... cursing... and well, you get it. :P

So I was freaking a little bit. Shouting, at least. :)) I was so worried that they might scold me and that would be really embarrassing. :{ But they didn't... So Yayy!! :X They asked who didn't have the worksheet and I raised my hand. :)) Yayy! =))

We discussed a lot of things in Math. @-) Like sets, real numbers, properties, integers and stuff that I can't recall anymore. :}

We had a break too~ 30 minutes, I think? :)) Ida bought something from Jollibee. :D Marz and Fatima shared a drink from Starbucks... and I bought a doughnut from Starbucks too. XDD And Yes, Marz was there. :P

We have to review chapters 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5. Study chapters 6, 7 and 8. We'll be having a quiz next week...

WHAT'S THIS? SOME KIND OF SECOND SCHOOL!? XDDDD

Haha. And I said I wasn't going to have violent reactions. :P

I wanna tell you the story of the fat boy who I was seating next to awhile ago. :))
He was fat. :)) He was also smart. Yayy for him! XDDD
He was sooo smart. To the point where he was a show-off. :| Fucker. XDD
Okay, he WAS really smart. I forgot his name, who cares!
You know... when he got a right answer... He would do this weird chicken victory dance. ;O
So I called him chicken boy. :P Only Fatima knows... And Justine... And I guess you know now too. :]

I can't recall much. :P Sorry. :X

Photobucket