blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 12, 2008 8:13 PM
Loyola Student Center. ;O
The first day. Dammitt. :(( I went with Fatima. :D
Okayy, so we went to that hospital first since Fatima needed her check-up or something so went there. :)) We walked. :O It was on the fourth floor! Damn you, Fatima! XDDD Just joking. :P When we arrived up, Fatima was tired and pale again so I had to give her water. :)) She owed me. :} We left the hospital since they said it's supposed to be at 12... Oh well~
The car was sooooo far away. Let me exaggerate the so. :))
We ate lunch at the Jollibee near LSC since we were rushing a little bit. :X I ate Burger Steak and Chicken. :)) Fatima didn't finish her meal! Which was Palabok. :D She gave me the shrimps since she didn't like it with Palabok. XDDD Ida ate at Jollibee too. :> XDD
Okayy, so we went to that hospital first since Fatima needed her check-up or something so went there. :)) We walked. :O It was on the fourth floor! Damn you, Fatima! XDDD Just joking. :P When we arrived up, Fatima was tired and pale again so I had to give her water. :)) She owed me. :} We left the hospital since they said it's supposed to be at 12... Oh well~
The car was sooooo far away. Let me exaggerate the so. :))
We ate lunch at the Jollibee near LSC since we were rushing a little bit. :X I ate Burger Steak and Chicken. :)) Fatima didn't finish her meal! Which was Palabok. :D She gave me the shrimps since she didn't like it with Palabok. XDDD Ida ate at Jollibee too. :> XDD
-~-
Okayy, so we're in the classroom thingo. :)) They gave us a test. A very long test. :{ Stressor the very. And did I mention that it was hard? :[
Mathematics: 70 items; Passing Score is 42
Verbal Ability: 75 items; Passing Sore is 45
Reading Comprehension: 15 items; Passing Score is 9
Language: 30 items; Passing Score is 18
Analytical Reasoning: 60 items: Passing Score is 36
//
Total: 250 items. :|
We spent around 4 hours taking that super hard test. =| Dammmittt~ And I think I got 0 in Math. :S
Mathematics: 70 items; Passing Score is 42
Verbal Ability: 75 items; Passing Sore is 45
Reading Comprehension: 15 items; Passing Score is 9
Language: 30 items; Passing Score is 18
Analytical Reasoning: 60 items: Passing Score is 36
//
Total: 250 items. :|
We spent around 4 hours taking that super hard test. =| Dammmittt~ And I think I got 0 in Math. :S
-~-
Me and Fatima went out at around 5:oo. :> We ate at Jollibee... AGAIN. :)) I ordered the Choco Frost Blend while Fatima just got that ice cream with hot fudge. Ida ordered the same thing as Fatima's. =)) Ida and her dad left early... We were silent... We left too. 0=)
We decided to go to NBS. :)) We looked at the Scrapbooking Stuff. :)) I fell in lovee with all of them~ They were accepting orders for Breaking Dawn already! :((
Okayy, so at around 5:30, the one who was supposed to pick us up wasn't there yet. :| So we went to Ateneo. XDD We walked. And walked and walked and walked. :D
I told Fatima to slow down because if she gets sick again, I won't know what to do. :X
We went back and I saw the car! Yayy! We left at around 6:00. :)) I scolded him for arriving late. XPPP We were somewhere at Commonwealth when... We saw another car! :)) You know who was in that car? Fatima's family! xDD We waved from the back! And Sam waved at us! XDD
We decided to go to NBS. :)) We looked at the Scrapbooking Stuff. :)) I fell in lovee with all of them~ They were accepting orders for Breaking Dawn already! :((
Okayy, so at around 5:30, the one who was supposed to pick us up wasn't there yet. :| So we went to Ateneo. XDD We walked. And walked and walked and walked. :D
I told Fatima to slow down because if she gets sick again, I won't know what to do. :X
We went back and I saw the car! Yayy! We left at around 6:00. :)) I scolded him for arriving late. XPPP We were somewhere at Commonwealth when... We saw another car! :)) You know who was in that car? Fatima's family! xDD We waved from the back! And Sam waved at us! XDD
-~-
And now... I'm at home writing a stupid blog about the stupid first day. XDD Did I mention we were given homework? Yeahh, WE WERE. ;P