blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 28, 2008 10:53 AM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Sam = conspiracist

You are one big conspiracy. Damnnn youuu~

Justine says I'm the only one worthy enough to be damned but screw that. YOU'RE WORTHIER.

You've changed and I'm sure as hell you don't even know half of the words that you tell us~ Sayin that you haven't changed and then you go all mature stuff with us that DOESN'T EVEN MAKE SENSE.

Ooh~ IHOPEYOUGETAVIRUSFROMBLOGSPOT? Tell that to my cat.

And you know what? IHOPEYOUGETAVIRUSFROMMULTIPLY. >:P

You're so full of yourself now. I HATE IT. :| You're not Samantha. You're the conspiracist.

And I swear on my last name that you're never going to be the old Samantha that we -Justine and I- knew.

And now, I feel so mean. DAMN YOUU~!