blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
July 21, 2008 5:11 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Pfft. I wasn't that mean. =|

I hate him. I hate him. What do you want me to say?

I do not not not not not not not not not not hate him?

Oh please~ It means the same thing. :P You wanna object? Go ahead! I. still. won't. care.

You say your friends now will be your only?
And that it be best not to antagonize them?


Yeah right~ I'll go off topic if I discuss what I just said, so I'll continue the hating.

I HATE HIM. I don't care what you say to contradict me.

You know the definition of hate? I'll show you!
a: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury
b
: extreme dislike or antipathy :loathing

There? I HATE HIM. That's final.