blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 27, 2008 6:52 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Practice. Practice. Practice.

That's all we ever do. :))

Yeahh, so we started practicing for the Linggo Ng Wika presentation last last week. We missed two days of practice because of our retreat. :) And I had to learn those ballet steps Suzette choregraphed. :| I mean, iDon'tDoBallet. Dude, it's not my thing. =))

Our dear moderator made us dance ballet for our presentation. I kept on screaming in my head, "Miss! We're the Drama club! Not the Ballet Club or something! Okay?" Some of my clubmates share the same opinion with me. Those guys rock. ;)

We practiced in the 4-Makiling classroom, at the gym, along the corridors, heck! Some of us even practiced in the comfort room! ;]]

And to make it all worse, I joined the dance for our class. Only ten per class, dearie. It was only because I had pity on them! And besides, I told them that that'll be the last... Unless, I become so soft again and decide to join. :P

I'm a fast learner, really. But when it comes to dances that I'm greatly annoyed with... *cough**cough*Ballet*cough*... I'll become really lazy and I won't give a single damned effort.

Yeah, that's me.

Tomorrow's the opening and we're third or fourth to perform in the morning. My gaaaaaad. I'm gonna dance ballet in front of more than a thousand students... Dammit! And I'm no good at ballet! :|

Okay, calm down. -Breathes in and out- Wish me luck or somethin'~~