blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 22, 2008 11:09 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Retreat! Ohyeah!

Weehee! Room no. 36! Roommates? Nathalie and Louie. :">

Cathy and Ricki were our neighbors who kept on visiting. :))

It was raining when we were going to the retreat house and I blamed my hair. @-) We had to use vans to get to a place just a few meters away from us. How unlucky are we? :]

Classes were suspended in the near afternoon. DAMMIT! :) Unfaiiiirrr. The activities were really great! I had fun. Enjoyed them. Pfft. :D

The food was yummy! But... the hotdogs were cold in the morning... >_-

Short post. :| I can write longer because I'm sooo tired. And I'm busy swooning over Derek.

Byee. ;x