blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 16, 2008 7:29 AM
My bad. :(
:)) Okayy. So it was Suzette's birthday! XDD Hurrahh~! :P She didn't tell me that she had a birthday party and I was surprised when she asked me if I was coming. =))
Yeahh, so I went. :D I went to Ida's house, waiting for Fatima and Sam 'cause that was our meeting place. XDD Then Ida wasn't there. :| So we continued anyway~ When we arrived, Karlien, Alyssa and Ida were already there. Damn you, Tyler. You made us wait for you for no actual reason. :|
Me and Fatima decided to fetch Gabby.. But I slipped and it hurt so bad. :( So she asked me to stay in Suzy's house~ So after that, everyone started wondering where she was. And in my mind, I thought, "Uh-oh, what kind of friend am I?". So I told them I was going to look for her. That was my mistake. =( Oops. MY BAD.
So I was scared. Heck yeah, I was! And it was really dark... :S I found Gabby's street and I saw them walking. I continued walking ever so casually to them and that's when I realized that... I forgot my jacket and umbrella! So you can say that I was drenched. XDD
Fatima asked me why I disobeyed her and then she started crying... ;S MY BAD. Uggh. Curse me~! Gabby kept on trying to cheer both of us up. She failed. And that, was not my fault. :))
When we arrived, we saw almost everyone at the door of the house. Oops. Guess they worried too much. Can't live without me, now can you? Haha. Egoistic me. :)) Suzette said she was going to have a heart attack! See, I know you love me. ;)
Sorry. Blame my egoistic side. :X
So the party commenced! XDD Pia arrived next, then Miss Cabotage. (We invited her after our Computer period, btw) We ate! I loved those potato thingos! My gaaaaad. THEY WERE SOOOO YUMMY. :D
Then after the drama, the food, we started to sing, dance, and perform stuff. :))
We went home after. Pia's ride. ;P I will remember this day! :))
*Oh, oh! And I have to return Suzette's shirt since I borrowed one. :X Remember? I got wet? :}
Yeahh, so I went. :D I went to Ida's house, waiting for Fatima and Sam 'cause that was our meeting place. XDD Then Ida wasn't there. :| So we continued anyway~ When we arrived, Karlien, Alyssa and Ida were already there. Damn you, Tyler. You made us wait for you for no actual reason. :|
Me and Fatima decided to fetch Gabby.. But I slipped and it hurt so bad. :( So she asked me to stay in Suzy's house~ So after that, everyone started wondering where she was. And in my mind, I thought, "Uh-oh, what kind of friend am I?". So I told them I was going to look for her. That was my mistake. =( Oops. MY BAD.
So I was scared. Heck yeah, I was! And it was really dark... :S I found Gabby's street and I saw them walking. I continued walking ever so casually to them and that's when I realized that... I forgot my jacket and umbrella! So you can say that I was drenched. XDD
Fatima asked me why I disobeyed her and then she started crying... ;S MY BAD. Uggh. Curse me~! Gabby kept on trying to cheer both of us up. She failed. And that, was not my fault. :))
When we arrived, we saw almost everyone at the door of the house. Oops. Guess they worried too much. Can't live without me, now can you? Haha. Egoistic me. :)) Suzette said she was going to have a heart attack! See, I know you love me. ;)
Sorry. Blame my egoistic side. :X
So the party commenced! XDD Pia arrived next, then Miss Cabotage. (We invited her after our Computer period, btw) We ate! I loved those potato thingos! My gaaaaad. THEY WERE SOOOO YUMMY. :D
Then after the drama, the food, we started to sing, dance, and perform stuff. :))
We went home after. Pia's ride. ;P I will remember this day! :))
*Oh, oh! And I have to return Suzette's shirt since I borrowed one. :X Remember? I got wet? :}