blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 9, 2008 8:41 PM
Music
-- Easy. Blabla. Maybe the final time Miss Penson will read our compositions. ):
P.E.
-- Lawwl. I didn't answer the last part! ;O Dammit. :|
Work Ed
-- MY GAAAAAD. I swear that the test was... Look! Even words can't describe it! >:P
Art
-- The last part annoyed me the most. WEHADTODRAW. WHATEVER!
Hekasi
-- Easier than expected. Shocked, really. :))
Science
-- I know my score. 60/65. :X
Reading
-- It took me approximately 15-20 minutes to finish it. ITWASEASY. :} 'Nuff said.
Math
-- It was the only test given 1 hour and 30 minutes to answer. Easy. Okayy~ That's all. :@
Language
-- I gave miss my paper since I wanted to go out~ She gave it back saying that I didn't follow the instructions. THANK GOD FOR MISS!
Filipino
-- OMIGASH. It's my most hated subject ever. I didn't pass the test when I was in grade 4, I think?
C.L.
-- I HATE THAT STUPID TREE! I forgot her motto, and I guessed a lot of things there! :O
That's all. :) I hope I pass them all. Especially Filipino. 0=)
Next bloggie is about LSC. I think I'll be posting it tomorrow. XDD
I lovee youu. :X