blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 18, 2008 8:25 PM
DUDE! XDD
Heck yeahh. Somehow, they made my Monday so spectacular. :)) I hate Mondays. I really do. And I' m not Garfield. =)) And they managed to make me not so grumpy. XDD How great are they? :X
Les and Ty, you two are simply the best. No doubt about it. ;) Haha, you two are my dudes. XDD
So let me explain from the very beginning. Beginning = time I woke up. Don't be such an arse and ask me, "Where's the forming of the earth?!"
Yeahh. :)) I was the first to wake up since I was the first to sleep last night. :P I woke up and used the laptop. :D Think that made me smile? It didn't. So whoops for you! Yeahh, so... papa woke up and started tickling me. He called me 'sungit girl' after. See how grumpy I am during Monday mornings? :))
So skip, skip. Since all I did this morning was use the laptop. :X Lunch came and I ate fish. Yep, I love eating grilled fish. ;x
Ty and Les arrived when I was about to finish. I was about to open the door when I heard Ty shout 'Dereeeeeeekkkk!' Mama said she heard that and I was inwardly cursing. Damn. Ty is an idiot. 'Nuff said.
I finished my meal before everything. We decided to converse a little in the living room. It got boring though. :)) So when the kitchen was clear, we started baking!
I don't get it... the cookies I usually make are yummy. What happened to this batch!? =)) Me and Les blamed Ty for this one because she touched the cookie dough. >:P
So yeah, our cookies sucked. Mostly because of Ty. =)) While they were operating on this bunny, me and Les tried making pizza dough. Emphasis on tried again please. XDD So I bet you could tell that what we baked today sucked... but hell, we enjoyed it! =D
So yeahh, I just made snacks instead. My sauce was yummy. ;P ;)) Nachos~~ The only thing decent enough to eat awhile ago! XDDD
We went up and stayed in the yellow room. :) Air con. :"> Internet. ;P Teen Titan Spoofs. =))
Ty was first to leave 'cause her stinkin' bro came early. Damn pig. XDD So me and Les started chatting with each other using the laptops... even if we weren't even a meter apart. :))
Our chat was weird... VERY weird. :)) Fatima kept on playing the same song over and over again. Hey Juleit by LMNT. While I listened to When I Grow Up by PCD. Weird song choice. I know. I mean, if I could've played VC songs then I would've. But I was using Kuya Poy's laptop so whoops for me!
Me and Les went to Mrs. Bacerra's house for a short visit. :D We saw her and Les practiced her lines for the mass on Wednesday. :">
Yeahh, we left and we ate pizza for dinner. ;x
Les left and now I'm writing a blog about what happened today. Yayy me? Yayy me. ;>
Oh, oh! Tyler "Ty" - Ida, Leslie "Les" - Fatima; and me? Derek "Dee". Weird, right? I used Derek. :)) So sorry about that. ;P I'm also Angie or "Ang". You pronounce "Ang" as 'anj'. M'kayy?
Is all. Haha. Byee~ =3
Les and Ty, you two are simply the best. No doubt about it. ;) Haha, you two are my dudes. XDD
So let me explain from the very beginning. Beginning = time I woke up. Don't be such an arse and ask me, "Where's the forming of the earth?!"
Yeahh. :)) I was the first to wake up since I was the first to sleep last night. :P I woke up and used the laptop. :D Think that made me smile? It didn't. So whoops for you! Yeahh, so... papa woke up and started tickling me. He called me 'sungit girl' after. See how grumpy I am during Monday mornings? :))
So skip, skip. Since all I did this morning was use the laptop. :X Lunch came and I ate fish. Yep, I love eating grilled fish. ;x
Ty and Les arrived when I was about to finish. I was about to open the door when I heard Ty shout 'Dereeeeeeekkkk!' Mama said she heard that and I was inwardly cursing. Damn. Ty is an idiot. 'Nuff said.
I finished my meal before everything. We decided to converse a little in the living room. It got boring though. :)) So when the kitchen was clear, we started baking!
I don't get it... the cookies I usually make are yummy. What happened to this batch!? =)) Me and Les blamed Ty for this one because she touched the cookie dough. >:P
So yeah, our cookies sucked. Mostly because of Ty. =)) While they were operating on this bunny, me and Les tried making pizza dough. Emphasis on tried again please. XDD So I bet you could tell that what we baked today sucked... but hell, we enjoyed it! =D
So yeahh, I just made snacks instead. My sauce was yummy. ;P ;)) Nachos~~ The only thing decent enough to eat awhile ago! XDDD
We went up and stayed in the yellow room. :) Air con. :"> Internet. ;P Teen Titan Spoofs. =))
Ty was first to leave 'cause her stinkin' bro came early. Damn pig. XDD So me and Les started chatting with each other using the laptops... even if we weren't even a meter apart. :))
Our chat was weird... VERY weird. :)) Fatima kept on playing the same song over and over again. Hey Juleit by LMNT. While I listened to When I Grow Up by PCD. Weird song choice. I know. I mean, if I could've played VC songs then I would've. But I was using Kuya Poy's laptop so whoops for me!
Me and Les went to Mrs. Bacerra's house for a short visit. :D We saw her and Les practiced her lines for the mass on Wednesday. :">
Yeahh, we left and we ate pizza for dinner. ;x
Les left and now I'm writing a blog about what happened today. Yayy me? Yayy me. ;>
Oh, oh! Tyler "Ty" - Ida, Leslie "Les" - Fatima; and me? Derek "Dee". Weird, right? I used Derek. :)) So sorry about that. ;P I'm also Angie or "Ang". You pronounce "Ang" as 'anj'. M'kayy?
Is all. Haha. Byee~ =3