blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 31, 2008 6:28 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Fever sure has got me good.

Mornin~~ 10 something, we left for the dentist. ;s I didn't know Tita Baby's office was beside mama's now. =.=' She removed my tooth! My permanent tooth. :| *ooouuuccchh!*

What to do when fever takes hold?

Then we went to the mall. Galleria. Grocery shopping~~ That's what Mama, Bin, and Kuya Poy did. Walk around the mall~~ That's what Papa and I did. :> That's because I bought ice cream 'cause it hurt too much. *ooouuuccchh!* It didn't actually help... except for the fact that it made me feel better. Ahh, comfort food.

I can't help but need this drug.

Then... we went home. :)) We watched Hellboy2 at home. ;o I went down to get Nachos. :D CHEESE. Yuum. ;}

Don't you feel the fever like I do?

And now, I'm typing this really ridiculous post because of the lyrics. LSS, people. Ever heard of that? Egads. Feel the fever.

...

Awkward. So, doctor, I've fallen in love with you. ;x

So tell me, what do you advise for these symptoms? Hearts beating faster and work is a disaster! I'm lovesick when you're not around; check me over. When strong hands are healing, I'm dancing on the ceiling.