blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 22, 2008 11:42 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Second Gimick. :>

Yeahh! FUNFUNFUN! :D Me, Ricki, and Fatima! :] We were supposed to practice... and they were supposed to teach me the steps for the dance! But we didn't know what the song title was... so we didn't practice anymore. Suzette didn't come though. Too bad. Not my fault. :(

Fatima. Ida. Miss C. My house. Mrs. B. Playground. Back to the house.

That's the way we went. ;P I hated that dog. :| It kept on barking when I was trying to walk down that street. DAMMIT. (Victor! ;x)

The playground was so much fun! I mean, we posed and posed again but, WTH. FUNNESS, PEOPLE! :))

Ricki and Fatima are vain. No doubt about that! They're FHM models too. :">

I can't seem to upload the pictures from today in multiply... Dammit. It has errors! ;|

Yeahh, another short post since I'm pretty tired. :D

Ignore the dates from the other posts. I just posted them today since I was really tired. :}