blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 2, 2008 8:20 PM
Fourth Week? Yeahh. (:
Yes, I feel love dancing on my finger. ;P
LSC-ness~ Hurrah! XDD I hate decimals. I mean, when multiply and dividing; I'm fine with the adding and subtracting and stuff~ I honestly think that fractions are easier.. :}
Okayy, so it's the fourth week~! Say Yayy? Pleasee? Yayy! :))
Fatima arrived to pick me up at quarter to eleven? :)) I think soo~ We ate at Kenny Rogers. :)) I lovvvee eating there. ;P
We went to LSC at around 12:30? Yeahh. :D I met Aitana XDD We sat at the back part again. :D But not the backest. (:
Seating arrangement: [ some boy, buena, me, agel, fatima, marz, ida, some person]
Chicken boy kept on saying 'Shhh!' and there was this funny thing that he said but I can't remember. XDD
Miss Jo was angry? NOOO~ She just wants us to be quieeett! :@
Break time.. we ordered something from Starbucks. :D And those 'gays' were there again. :| Fatima has a crush on one of them~ XDD
There was this incident... :)) We used our fake names there. ;P And then... I thought Agel and Buena were tricking me when the next order was 'Katherine's' and 'Emily's'. I was like, 'OMG. Agel, Buena, you can come out now!' I really thought that they used fake names but... when two people came and got those drinks I said, "Random. Awkward. Random, Awkward. Oh gosh!" XDD
Okayy, we had a quiz! :| Fatima made up for her eleven out of thirty last week by getting a perfect score in the quiz! I'm soo proud! XDD
I got fifteen. SUEE MEE~! :D
Okayy, we were dismissed~ We stayed a little more in the classroom! We had lots of fun with Aitana! XDD Yeahh, we cheered our cheers, danced and made fun of people at school. XDD
Me and Fatima ate at Jollibee after~! =)) We kept on going back and forth to random places when I remembered that I left my brownies! :)) So we went back to LSC to get it~ XDD
Yeahh, Fatima found it. XDD
So we stayed at NBS. :D We read books and stuff like those~~ :D
Then fetched and went home~ I didn't use pics in this post! Yayy! ;))
And I'm madly in love with him. :X
LSC-ness~ Hurrah! XDD I hate decimals. I mean, when multiply and dividing; I'm fine with the adding and subtracting and stuff~ I honestly think that fractions are easier.. :}
Okayy, so it's the fourth week~! Say Yayy? Pleasee? Yayy! :))
Fatima arrived to pick me up at quarter to eleven? :)) I think soo~ We ate at Kenny Rogers. :)) I lovvvee eating there. ;P
We went to LSC at around 12:30? Yeahh. :D I met Aitana XDD We sat at the back part again. :D But not the backest. (:
Seating arrangement: [ some boy, buena, me, agel, fatima, marz, ida, some person]
Chicken boy kept on saying 'Shhh!' and there was this funny thing that he said but I can't remember. XDD
Miss Jo was angry? NOOO~ She just wants us to be quieeett! :@
Break time.. we ordered something from Starbucks. :D And those 'gays' were there again. :| Fatima has a crush on one of them~ XDD
There was this incident... :)) We used our fake names there. ;P And then... I thought Agel and Buena were tricking me when the next order was 'Katherine's' and 'Emily's'. I was like, 'OMG. Agel, Buena, you can come out now!' I really thought that they used fake names but... when two people came and got those drinks I said, "Random. Awkward. Random, Awkward. Oh gosh!" XDD
Okayy, we had a quiz! :| Fatima made up for her eleven out of thirty last week by getting a perfect score in the quiz! I'm soo proud! XDD
I got fifteen. SUEE MEE~! :D
Okayy, we were dismissed~ We stayed a little more in the classroom! We had lots of fun with Aitana! XDD Yeahh, we cheered our cheers, danced and made fun of people at school. XDD
Me and Fatima ate at Jollibee after~! =)) We kept on going back and forth to random places when I remembered that I left my brownies! :)) So we went back to LSC to get it~ XDD
Yeahh, Fatima found it. XDD
So we stayed at NBS. :D We read books and stuff like those~~ :D
Then fetched and went home~ I didn't use pics in this post! Yayy! ;))
And I'm madly in love with him. :X