blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 30, 2008 7:13 PM
Aagh. @-)
LSC. Today. Aagh. @-) But before that... Card-giving. =| Eeeek!
My scores... You wanna know? No? You're going to see them anyway. :P
My scores... You wanna know? No? You're going to see them anyway. :P
My grades are so low... Especially in Filipino-related subjects. (Filipino, Penmanship, Hekasi)CLE-88 | Filipino-85 | Penmanship-83 | Reading-93 | Language-93 | Speech-93 | Hekasi-88 | Math-91 | Science-90 | Art-89 | Music-92 | PE-88 | Work Ed-89 | Computer-91
Okayy? Okayy! Then... LSC. Aagh. @-)
We arrived at 12 something~ And waited for a lot of people to come.
Actually, Buena arrived first, then us. We went to NBS then some were already in the classroom. Aagh. @-)
SCIENCE. My gad! ...WhatTheHeckWasTheTeacherSaying?! I can't concentrate. =.=' iHaveToStudyOnMyOwn. :| Aagh! @-)
Skip. Skip. Skip. I went with Fatima's family to Circle-C. Aagh. @-) NOT. We went to this resto there... Temaki, I think? Japanese. Aagh. @-) I was dizzy in the car and I wasn't feeling alright inside. I was freezing. Aagh. @-) I ate a little food only then I went to the comfort room~ Fatima accompanied me there. ITHREWUP. get it?
Eeek. Aagh. @-)
Went home and I still feel bad. Aagh. @-) Add up the missing DS, the annoying Sam telling me to join some internet thing, and the E-heads concert that I can't go to. @-)
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!! :|
We arrived at 12 something~ And waited for a lot of people to come.
Actually, Buena arrived first, then us. We went to NBS then some were already in the classroom. Aagh. @-)
SCIENCE. My gad! ...WhatTheHeckWasTheTeacherSaying?! I can't concentrate. =.=' iHaveToStudyOnMyOwn. :| Aagh! @-)
Skip. Skip. Skip. I went with Fatima's family to Circle-C. Aagh. @-) NOT. We went to this resto there... Temaki, I think? Japanese. Aagh. @-) I was dizzy in the car and I wasn't feeling alright inside. I was freezing. Aagh. @-) I ate a little food only then I went to the comfort room~ Fatima accompanied me there. ITHREWUP. get it?
Eeek. Aagh. @-)
Went home and I still feel bad. Aagh. @-) Add up the missing DS, the annoying Sam telling me to join some internet thing, and the E-heads concert that I can't go to. @-)
AAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGHHHHH!!! :|