blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 13, 2008 3:49 PM
They said so. I just went with it. :)
I was half-day today. And I don't think that's a good thing. :| Let's see.. This morning, I went to the comfort room since I was feeling like crap. :)) Emotionally and socially stressed. I wonder how I got socially stressed.. Anywhoo, I started to feel pain in the abdominal part of my body.. Then I wanted to throw up.. But nothing came out so screw that. Then I got dizzy and I couldn't breathe. :O =))
Ricki saw me in the comfort room then alarmed the others. :| DAMNN YOUU~! XDD Nevermind~ Mrs. Bacerra escorted me to the clinic. :I They gave me some sort of pain-reliever. Then they made me drink water. Uhh~ THEYMADEMEBREATHETHROUGHAPAPERBAG. Okayy. :)) I slept! Yayy! XDD
I went up when I woke up. I was on my way up when I bumped into Mrs. Soyangco. :} I asked her what they did. She wanted me to ask them. PFFT. :))
Science time and some people crowded me. They said I looked sleepy, pale, and stuff like those. And then I couldn't breathe again. DAMMIT. They made me go to the clinic again! And they said I was hyperventilating. I was like 'NOOOO' XDD
Mama and Binbin fetched me. :D Binbin had to go to school. We ate at Pinggan. :)) And we had to fetch Binbin. Then we went home. :))
Okayy. So I'm still coughing a little bit. And I still can't prolong my breath but, whatever. :))
Now I'm stuck in 7-7 of Trauma Center. Damn Aletheia. >:P
I was half-day today. And I don't think that's a good thing. :| Let's see.. This morning, I went to the comfort room since I was feeling like crap. :)) Emotionally and socially stressed. I wonder how I got socially stressed.. Anywhoo, I started to feel pain in the abdominal part of my body.. Then I wanted to throw up.. But nothing came out so screw that. Then I got dizzy and I couldn't breathe. :O =))
Ricki saw me in the comfort room then alarmed the others. :| DAMNN YOUU~! XDD Nevermind~ Mrs. Bacerra escorted me to the clinic. :I They gave me some sort of pain-reliever. Then they made me drink water. Uhh~ THEYMADEMEBREATHETHROUGHAPAPERBAG. Okayy. :)) I slept! Yayy! XDD
I went up when I woke up. I was on my way up when I bumped into Mrs. Soyangco. :} I asked her what they did. She wanted me to ask them. PFFT. :))
Science time and some people crowded me. They said I looked sleepy, pale, and stuff like those. And then I couldn't breathe again. DAMMIT. They made me go to the clinic again! And they said I was hyperventilating. I was like 'NOOOO' XDD
Mama and Binbin fetched me. :D Binbin had to go to school. We ate at Pinggan. :)) And we had to fetch Binbin. Then we went home. :))
Okayy. So I'm still coughing a little bit. And I still can't prolong my breath but, whatever. :))
Now I'm stuck in 7-7 of Trauma Center. Damn Aletheia. >:P