blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 14, 2008 6:24 PM
FINALLY. :))
I finished 7-7 in Trauma Center! Under the Knife 2. :D You can't beat me Aletheia! ;P
I couldn't finish it this morning so I went back to it when I arrived in the bus this afternoon. :] Awesomeness! :X
Angie and Derek just make the cutest couple. BUTIWANTEDDEREKALLTOMYSELF. Oh well~ :X I still love him. :)) And hearing his voice still makes me squeal. :P Jann and Ida looked at me when I was squealing, saying that I was weird and stuff. :O Haha. Stupid Ida and Jann. =))
*Jann agrees with me when I say that Derek is cute. All hail Derek~!
And yeahh, they're totally addicted to Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends. XDD
DEREK. omg. :))
I couldn't finish it this morning so I went back to it when I arrived in the bus this afternoon. :] Awesomeness! :X
Angie and Derek just make the cutest couple. BUTIWANTEDDEREKALLTOMYSELF. Oh well~ :X I still love him. :)) And hearing his voice still makes me squeal. :P Jann and Ida looked at me when I was squealing, saying that I was weird and stuff. :O Haha. Stupid Ida and Jann. =))
*Jann agrees with me when I say that Derek is cute. All hail Derek~!
And yeahh, they're totally addicted to Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends. XDD
DEREK. omg. :))