blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 22, 2008 11:38 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Gimick! :)

Thursday. Time after retreat. :]

Fatima's ride to home. :) Yeahh, so from my house I went to Fatima's then to Suzette's then we went to the playground. :D

Pose. Pose. Pose. Pose. Pose. Pose. I bet that's all we did! =)) VANITY STRIKES! Who could possibly be the next victim/s? :X

We ate and drank too but... we just posed all day long. =) Even under that hot sun! ;O

I'll be posting the pictures from this gimick in my multiply! Check it out when I've posted. ;D