blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
August 17, 2008 6:06 AM
Trouble ahead and you are not wearing your seat belt!
Sure. Whatever. :)) LSC. Whee~
Today is the __ week. And we learned about ___ and ___ and ___ too! ___ that. :))
Fill in the blanks. :3 Nahh~
We're back with Math and we learned about Ratio and Proportion and Geometry... Dammit. =))
The feeling was... a little bit different since we were in a different classroom. Ida, me and Fatima were seatmates today. And Agel, Buena and Marz were in the table beside us. :D
So Agel and Ida ate every second before break. And when I got one skittle... As in, JUST ONE PIECE OF SKITTLE... I was reprimanded. That was unfair. Seriously. UNFAIR. That ruined my day. :|
Break time, we wanted to visit Ms. Cabotage in Kenny Rogers since she told us yesteday that she'll be attending a kiddie party there. Sadly, she wasn't there... But I saw relatives. Alrightt! :))
I went back to Jollibee since I knew they were heading there~ Fatima and Ida bought Starbucks. Dammit. And they wrote Leslie and Tyler as their names! Dammit. :| That just totally ruined my day, again.
So we went back and we learned more. Day destroyer, again. Damn this dayy~!
Dismissed and my head was seriously throbbing from all the lessons. :|
But nooo~ more trouble was up ahead. When we were in NBS, I remembered something that I forgot inside the classroom, me and Ida went back but it wasn't there!
You know what?
CAN'T I JUST TURN BACK TIME AND UNSCREW MY WHOLE LIFE!?
Apparently, I can't. Screw this day. Screw my life. There's nothing right now to cheer me up.
And worst of all, I won't be able to see Derek the whole week.
I learned my lesson, I'm never ever going to fix my hair ever again.
Today is the __ week. And we learned about ___ and ___ and ___ too! ___ that. :))
Fill in the blanks. :3 Nahh~
We're back with Math and we learned about Ratio and Proportion and Geometry... Dammit. =))
The feeling was... a little bit different since we were in a different classroom. Ida, me and Fatima were seatmates today. And Agel, Buena and Marz were in the table beside us. :D
So Agel and Ida ate every second before break. And when I got one skittle... As in, JUST ONE PIECE OF SKITTLE... I was reprimanded. That was unfair. Seriously. UNFAIR. That ruined my day. :|
Break time, we wanted to visit Ms. Cabotage in Kenny Rogers since she told us yesteday that she'll be attending a kiddie party there. Sadly, she wasn't there... But I saw relatives. Alrightt! :))
I went back to Jollibee since I knew they were heading there~ Fatima and Ida bought Starbucks. Dammit. And they wrote Leslie and Tyler as their names! Dammit. :| That just totally ruined my day, again.
So we went back and we learned more. Day destroyer, again. Damn this dayy~!
Dismissed and my head was seriously throbbing from all the lessons. :|
But nooo~ more trouble was up ahead. When we were in NBS, I remembered something that I forgot inside the classroom, me and Ida went back but it wasn't there!
You know what?
CAN'T I JUST TURN BACK TIME AND UNSCREW MY WHOLE LIFE!?
Apparently, I can't. Screw this day. Screw my life. There's nothing right now to cheer me up.
And worst of all, I won't be able to see Derek the whole week.
I learned my lesson, I'm never ever going to fix my hair ever again.