blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 23, 2008 6:16 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
So I welcome myself back to sanity.

HEYYA. I am so happy. NOT. Let's see... Today was a happy day. A really really happy day. Except for AP. Aah, AP.

We had a quiz awhile ago on the different departments of the government and their projects and duties. We were given two sheets of paper to answer... I didn't answer the other one. :| UGGH. Maybe because... I suck when it comes to Politics? Yeah. I agree with that.

Science was fun. ITMADEMESMILE. :D

Reading. UUGH. Reading is one of my favorite subjects. I mean, English is. :)) We were asked to make a newspaper thing and I was making an article about Stephenie Meyer. You know, the author of the Twilight saga? So I got a really fun job... or so you think. Mental block. Mental block. Something tells me that I can't write anything related to it. GAH. But, I did continue the story I was working on in my notebook. =))

Recess. Whee. NOT. All I did was practice for the PE practical test with Fatima. GRR. I didn't eat anything except that one cheese stick that Ida had. :] Thanks, Ida.

Math. I liked the activity, really. We were asked to look for the area, perimeter and stuff. This reminds me of my grade 5 life. XD!

Language. Another dear favorite of mine. GAH. We did our Speech activity awhile ago... GRR. Our grade was 91. Good enough. ;} The poem that our class recited was something about the EDSA revolution that happened years ago. =]]

Lunch. We ate a little. ACK. Then we practiced for the PE again. Finally, our groupmates actually practiced with us. FINALLY. :)) They kept on complaining that the steps were hard. PFFT. We learned the steps just awhile ago too, you know. >:P JK. =))

Filipino. "Fatima, you know what to do, right?" XD! That's what I say when I don't do homeworks. :-$ Eek. :))

PE. Eek. We practiced for ten minutes then we presented. We had draw lots for the presentations and we got first. :| GRR. I'll so sue you, Denden. :)) =)) Yeah, so there. Practical Test. We danced then... they danced then... Miss anounced the scores. ;s

...WEWERETHEHIGHEST. Beat that! :)) =)) Our score was 95. ;P In yo face, mhan. :)) =)) XD!

There. There. There. :))

CLE. We read Joseph's story. GRR. :| I hate that name. For some reason I do not know. =))

Okayy. That's all. Bus time was really fun. :)) =))

BYEE/} :D