blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 20, 2008 6:56 PM
Brr. I love today. =x
Well, let's start with... something.
Papa brought me to Fatima's house since they're my ride to LSC. =)) Yeah, I stayed outside Fatima's house until she texted to ask where I was and I replied that I was outside. =)) Silly Fatima. :))
So... we left. :D We arrived at 12:28... HA! I know when we arrived, dude! XD! We saw FatGar again. =.=' JK. I love you, FatGar! :))
We were early... Bleh. :| So we went with Aitana! :)) To somewhere... we left her anyway. =))
Yeahh, so we went back to the classroom. ALLGIRLS! Except Kuya Rham. PEACE! =))
So we were trying to convince teacher to change the seating arrangement... until Gideon arrived. =)) XD! Ohgoshness-ness. "Miss, another girl!" Eek. XDD!
So.. boys just kept on coming since they were the only ones we waited for. :)) =)) Stupid boys.I'mnosexist. :))
Yeahh, so our lesson was English. Great, just great. :| :)) =)) JK. English is my favorite subject! I'd pick it over Science or Math any day! :)) Too bad we have Science next week. Brr. :|
Yeahh! Our lesson was about... Punctuation, Capitalization, Analogies and Comprehension. Bleeh. =]]
{ H A R D } That's all I have to say. =)) My scores were low. =.=' My seatmate and I always have the same score. :)) They think I copied. Bleeh! But I was the one who checked his and I saw that his mistakes were different from mine! :| And besides, I moved one chair away since the chair on my left was empty. :)) =))
Bla. Bla. Bla. Bla. BREAK! Ohyeah. :)) McDo is now a landmark for us. XDD! I owe Fatima Hot Fudge. @-) :))
Then.. we went back. @-) Bla.Bla. Bla. Bla. Discuss. Quiz. Discuss. Quiz. That's all we ever do. :))
The Reading Comprehension quiz... I couldn't concentrate... :( DAMMIT. I was asked to recite two times for different selections and I didn't even know what to say. :| GRR. Teacher asked me, "Where are you?" and I replied with, "Somewhere..." See how stupid I am? ARGG. :|
Agel kept on making heart shapes. PFFT. She's insulting me, I know. :| :))
Well, that's all. :))
We ate at KFC then we went home. =) Shorter than usual. ;p
Papa brought me to Fatima's house since they're my ride to LSC. =)) Yeah, I stayed outside Fatima's house until she texted to ask where I was and I replied that I was outside. =)) Silly Fatima. :))
So... we left. :D We arrived at 12:28... HA! I know when we arrived, dude! XD! We saw FatGar again. =.=' JK. I love you, FatGar! :))
We were early... Bleh. :| So we went with Aitana! :)) To somewhere... we left her anyway. =))
Yeahh, so we went back to the classroom. ALLGIRLS! Except Kuya Rham. PEACE! =))
So we were trying to convince teacher to change the seating arrangement... until Gideon arrived. =)) XD! Ohgoshness-ness. "Miss, another girl!" Eek. XDD!
So.. boys just kept on coming since they were the only ones we waited for. :)) =)) Stupid boys.
Yeahh, so our lesson was English. Great, just great. :| :)) =)) JK. English is my favorite subject! I'd pick it over Science or Math any day! :)) Too bad we have Science next week. Brr. :|
Yeahh! Our lesson was about... Punctuation, Capitalization, Analogies and Comprehension. Bleeh. =]]
{ H A R D } That's all I have to say. =)) My scores were low. =.=' My seatmate and I always have the same score. :)) They think I copied. Bleeh! But I was the one who checked his and I saw that his mistakes were different from mine! :| And besides, I moved one chair away since the chair on my left was empty. :)) =))
Bla. Bla. Bla. Bla. BREAK! Ohyeah. :)) McDo is now a landmark for us. XDD! I owe Fatima Hot Fudge. @-) :))
Then.. we went back. @-) Bla.Bla. Bla. Bla. Discuss. Quiz. Discuss. Quiz. That's all we ever do. :))
The Reading Comprehension quiz... I couldn't concentrate... :( DAMMIT. I was asked to recite two times for different selections and I didn't even know what to say. :| GRR. Teacher asked me, "Where are you?" and I replied with, "Somewhere..." See how stupid I am? ARGG. :|
Agel kept on making heart shapes. PFFT. She's insulting me, I know. :| :))
Well, that's all. :))
We ate at KFC then we went home. =) Shorter than usual. ;p