blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 29, 2008 9:29 AM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
What do you do when fever takes hold?

Bla.Bla.Bla. :))

Woke up at around 1:00 am to go to the hospital. Why? Because allergies were appearing after my mom gave me a sponge bath. It was kinda weird since I keep on hearing my mom say, "Spongebob Bath." Funny, right? XD!

Yeahh, so we arrived. FEU was the nearest so we went there. =)) The nurse... she looked nice. :D But the injection scared me. :-S [The injection still hurts]

So... sleep. Sleep. Sleep. Bla. Bla. Bla. Woke up at around 7. :} Kuya Poy and Binbin already left since they had school. :( [Ha! I won't be alone tomorrow since Binbin also got sick!] OhYah.

Sleep. Sleep. Sleep. That's what I did the whole day! XD! The first time I left the room was around 4. =)) =)) =))

Whee! Byee. :>