blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 13, 2008 9:39 PM
I am so gay. ;o
Okayy. LSC today. =)) As Usual. And you do know what happens in LSC, right? No? Yah right. :)) =))
So we left near 11:00 AM to pick up Fatima. The two kuyas was with us since today was the ACET thingo. ;))
We ate at The Old Spaghetti House. :| Their Penne was yummy. :D And their pizza was so... delicious. :)) XDD!
So... it was traffic. Bleeh. =)) They dropped us off somewhere and we just walked. Meeh. I really don't mind. XDD!
So we arrived and no one was there... except FatGar! <:-P she said she was there because of the refresher. :)) :D We went to NBS and walked around. :D Tyler made us look like idiots. Uggh! :| We went back and... lessons started. First, the teacher was Miss Jo. But... she taught the college examinees and some person we don't know ttok over. o_O Who was that...? Anyone knows...? =)) Yeah, we learned more Algebra. AGGH. I seriously need a tutor for this subject. Anyone...? :3 Okayy, so BREAK. Yeah~ :)) We went to McDo. I got McFlurry again. :} I'm so addicted to them! =] Then... break was over. :| Aitana moved to our table. :D Yayy~! :P Algebra. Algebra. Bla. Bla. Bla. BLEEH. We had a quiz. 17/25. Good enough, right? XDD! Then we were dismissed! YAYY. To the CR we come. :"> =))
Then... we went to the office to ask what are next subject was. You know what it is? Guess! Give up...?
It's ENGLISH. AGGH. Seating arrangement. @-)
Then... we ate at McDo again. Then... NBS. Then... LSC. Then... NBS. Then...
Wait! I wanna say something. :"> Let's see... Drew, I hate you very much for being there and not knowing me. Aagh. Not that I'm jealous or anything. :| I hate you so much for being all smiley and reading books and stuff. I hate you for being 'best friends' with Matthew. I hate you for... EVERYTHING. I hate myself so much for being so ugly. I hate myself so much for being so stupid. I hate myself for... EVERYTHING. But I still hate you more, Drew. Oh, yes, I do. =|
Okayy. :)) Then... McDo again. We ate there. =} Then... mama texted me and told us that we had to go to Kenny Rogers. We went out and I saw Kuya Justin. @-) :)) =)) Then... we arrived. :D
I SAW SAM. Ohgoshness-ness. XDD! Yeah, well, she says I destroyed her "peaceful" eating. =.='
Oh well~!
We talked and talked and ate again. :)) Fatima and I texted wach other names and stuff. We played games that she invented and I continued writing that song. :)) =))
We left somewhere around 8:40? Yeahh. :S
Arrived at home around 9:30? We stopped at papa's office before going home. :>
Ida's birthday is tomorrow! :| AGGH. Now I will be the only one who's not twelve! :(( You all cheated! HMPH. =|
JK. :)) I used the laughing smileys too much in this post. =))
Oh! And thanks to those who sent their condolences! I appreciate them, I guess. :D :X
Byee!
Oh, and Fatima~ You made me look so stupid in NBS. :| Damn you, Leslie. :| DAMNYOU. =))
So we left near 11:00 AM to pick up Fatima. The two kuyas was with us since today was the ACET thingo. ;))
We ate at The Old Spaghetti House. :| Their Penne was yummy. :D And their pizza was so... delicious. :)) XDD!
So... it was traffic. Bleeh. =)) They dropped us off somewhere and we just walked. Meeh. I really don't mind. XDD!
So we arrived and no one was there... except FatGar! <:-P she said she was there because of the refresher. :)) :D We went to NBS and walked around. :D Tyler made us look like idiots. Uggh! :| We went back and... lessons started. First, the teacher was Miss Jo. But... she taught the college examinees and some person we don't know ttok over. o_O Who was that...? Anyone knows...? =)) Yeah, we learned more Algebra. AGGH. I seriously need a tutor for this subject. Anyone...? :3 Okayy, so BREAK. Yeah~ :)) We went to McDo. I got McFlurry again. :} I'm so addicted to them! =] Then... break was over. :| Aitana moved to our table. :D Yayy~! :P Algebra. Algebra. Bla. Bla. Bla. BLEEH. We had a quiz. 17/25. Good enough, right? XDD! Then we were dismissed! YAYY. To the CR we come. :"> =))
Then... we went to the office to ask what are next subject was. You know what it is? Guess! Give up...?
It's ENGLISH. AGGH. Seating arrangement. @-)
Then... we ate at McDo again. Then... NBS. Then... LSC. Then... NBS. Then...
Wait! I wanna say something. :"> Let's see... Drew, I hate you very much for being there and not knowing me. Aagh. Not that I'm jealous or anything. :| I hate you so much for being all smiley and reading books and stuff. I hate you for being 'best friends' with Matthew. I hate you for... EVERYTHING. I hate myself so much for being so ugly. I hate myself so much for being so stupid. I hate myself for... EVERYTHING. But I still hate you more, Drew. Oh, yes, I do. =|
Okayy. :)) Then... McDo again. We ate there. =} Then... mama texted me and told us that we had to go to Kenny Rogers. We went out and I saw Kuya Justin. @-) :)) =)) Then... we arrived. :D
I SAW SAM. Ohgoshness-ness. XDD! Yeah, well, she says I destroyed her "peaceful" eating. =.='
Oh well~!
We talked and talked and ate again. :)) Fatima and I texted wach other names and stuff. We played games that she invented and I continued writing that song. :)) =))
We left somewhere around 8:40? Yeahh. :S
Arrived at home around 9:30? We stopped at papa's office before going home. :>
Ida's birthday is tomorrow! :| AGGH. Now I will be the only one who's not twelve! :(( You all cheated! HMPH. =|
JK. :)) I used the laughing smileys too much in this post. =))
Oh! And thanks to those who sent their condolences! I appreciate them, I guess. :D :X
Byee!
Oh, and Fatima~ You made me look so stupid in NBS. :| Damn you, Leslie. :| DAMNYOU. =))