blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 5, 2008 5:39 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I am Miss Prim and Proper. XD

HELLYEAH. iAmPrimAndProper. :))

Bleh. Bleh. Our dear AP teacher's birthday was today! Cheers on your forty-second birhday, Mrs. Soyangco!

Meeh. Meeh. Science Test for the food web thingy. I FAILED. Oh gosh. =)) 8/15. Meeh.

Phleeeeh. Lots of people say "My Labs", "Brest Prend", "Shitmate", and "Prendsh". MY GAAAD.

Tsss. Wannabes.

Mehehehehe. XDD

CLUBSHHH. I'm in the Drama club, remember? We discussed about our play for this year. It's a combination of Annie, Anastasia, and Oliver Twist. Miss has a thing for orphans. XDDD

Dismissal... GO AWAY! I'm straight. :">

Busssss.... I'm miss prim and proper. :)) =))