blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 3, 2008 6:02 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
'CauseWeRock. :">

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... ha.

GREATNEWS: I made it to FJC! :)) Happy, happy me! =))

We had a short orientation. :D Bleeh. I want to be... the Literary Editor! :]

Scratch that. I want to be the SUPER Literary Editor! HeckYeahiDo.

Mleeh. I know, Justine! I dream too big. @-)

Steffi doesn't want to be the Editor-in-chief. She says she wants to be the editor of something else... So Vanee's taking the spot. :) Good luck to you, Vanee! :))

Anywhoooooooooooooooooot!

Woah. That was long. XDDD

I FINISHED MY STORY! <:-P Paaaaaarrrrttttttaaaaayyy. :X Approximately 530 words. Needs editing and needs a title. Good job so far, though. :] I wanted something like a drabble but.. that's impossible. :)) Bus time was fun. :P Tyler said Derek had boobs. =)) :)) XDDD Oh god, Tyler. Tyler and Leslie held hands and wrestled... o__O Nice way to make a move, Ty. :)) And... Greg now has an excess of cleavage. :O Shocking, right? Well, that's all. :)) NONSENSE. GoSueMe. :] DeepShitTime. OHYEAH.