blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 9, 2008 6:12 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Ohmygoshness-ness.

Eek! We had no electricity in school until somewhere in the middle of Hekasi period. We stayed at the ramp so we could see better. @-) The ramp! My new lovee! :))

Our Reading thingy test was moved to after recess because of the electricity problem. It took the two subjects that I actually like. Math and Language. Argg. :|

Meeeh. Screw me about being one of the highest. 45 items for the vocabulary and 47 items for the comprehension. I didn't know three words in the vocabulary tests and I'm not sure with three others. Eek! Ohmygoshness-ness. The comprehension test was... a little bit weird. =)) Bleeeh.

Fatima finished her poem about M&M's. Yeehee. :X She's been asking me to do it but I couldn't because I'm not that addicted to M&M's. Or other choclates. Or anything. Except vanilla ice cream. They're addicting. :P

And~~! No homework! :)) Happy-happy day! =))

Byee. Ohmygoshness-ness!