blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 14, 2008 7:24 PM
Braceess. :|
Eek! It hurts. :|
Okayy! So 10:00 we left... I think? Yeahh. Whatever. So... there. We left. :)) We arrived and Tita Baby started the whole putting of braces thingo.
They were like, gluing those brackets on my teeth! =)) The cheek thingo to keep my mouth open was uncomfortable. =.='
So... the targeted time was 11:00... But we ended around 1:00. XDD!
Yeahh! For the bands, I chose the color green. I don't know why. :} Next month, she said she's gonna change it. :D
They didn't put bands on two teeth because the brackets kept on falling off. =)) I know! It's very weird. :D
After that... we went to SM Marikina. You know, the new mall? =)) Anywhoot, we decided to have lunch first. Ohgoshness-ness.
iHadAReallyHardTimeChewing. I mean, I ordered soup. And only soup. I got some fries from Binbin but... It was too hard. :| I asked mama to taste one and I felt jealous that she was able to chew. AAGH.
Meeh. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts.
Byee. :|
Okayy! So 10:00 we left... I think? Yeahh. Whatever. So... there. We left. :)) We arrived and Tita Baby started the whole putting of braces thingo.
They were like, gluing those brackets on my teeth! =)) The cheek thingo to keep my mouth open was uncomfortable. =.='
So... the targeted time was 11:00... But we ended around 1:00. XDD!
Yeahh! For the bands, I chose the color green. I don't know why. :} Next month, she said she's gonna change it. :D
They didn't put bands on two teeth because the brackets kept on falling off. =)) I know! It's very weird. :D
After that... we went to SM Marikina. You know, the new mall? =)) Anywhoot, we decided to have lunch first. Ohgoshness-ness.
iHadAReallyHardTimeChewing. I mean, I ordered soup. And only soup. I got some fries from Binbin but... It was too hard. :| I asked mama to taste one and I felt jealous that she was able to chew. AAGH.
Meeh. It hurts. It hurts. It hurts.
Byee. :|