blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
September 15, 2008 5:18 PM
Confessions of a not so broken heart.
They said that the 'confession' thing really works. I just wanna try that. 50confessions. Eek! It's a challenge. @-) Meeh. I'd rather go to the priest. JK. =)) My "50confessions" starts...
NOW.
1] My whole name is Jade Katherine Emily P. Castro
2] I am just 11 years old.
3] I'm just a sixth grader in SHS. {school of the holy spirit}
4] I was born on the 7th of October.
5] I'm the president of the Dramatics Club.
6] I feel OP {out of place} in the Drama Club, though.
7] I love cats.
8] I don't have many friends.
9] I can be a loner at times.
10] I express myself more freely in English.
11] I suck in speaking in Filipino.
12] I love eating butter cake.
13] My favorite ice cream flavors are Vanilla and Sans Rival.
14] I can't eat chocolate since they make me dizzy.
15] I can't eat much right now since I'm wearing braces.
16] I tend to be OA {over reacting} at times.
17] I'm not 'KSP'. I just really lack attention at home and at school.
18] I can be vain/conceited/narcissistic or whatever term you want to use.
19] Poetry is my other world.
20] Playing soccer is fun for me!
21] I also like Badminton, Track n' Field, Volleyball and Swimming.
22] Some things that I pick are completely arbitrary.
23] I like tuna and meat pie.
24] I hate ballet. And dancing. I just... Grr.
25] I'm a girl. DUH.
26] My favorite colors are: Orange, Green, Pink, Blue, Violet, Silver, Yellow.
27] My favorite color combo is Pink and Green. Next is Blue and Silver, Orange and Yellow.
28] I hate the color combo of Red and Black.
29] I have mild Arachnophobia. {fear of spiders}
30] I have something near Necrophobia. {fear of death}
31] I have Anuptohobia! JK. I don't have that. {fear of staying single}
32] I have Arrhenphobia! JK. {fear of men}
33] I have something near Astraphobia. {fear of lightning or thunder}
34] I am a completely random person.
35] I am a Christian.
36] I hate you. Yes, you.
37] And I love you. Yes, you.
38] I love writing.
39] And talking.
40] Vanessa Carlton = love.
41] Katy Perry = love.
42] Michelle Branch = love.
43] Cascada = love.
44] Everlife = love.
45] Taylor Swift = love.
46] Fever = LOOOOVVEEE.
47] Hannah Montana = Eew.
48] Miley Cyrus = better.
49] I'm a really biased person.
50] Hate me, love me. IDC. {i don't care}
Okayy. Don't hate me! Arggh. I personally favor Miley more than Hannah. :| Uggh. I'm serious. =)) Stop hating on me. :)) I'm done with the '50 confessions' thing. It's obvious that I couldn't think of anything else at the last part. =)) Ohwell~ You now know my fears and I'm saying that you shouldn't use them against me. :| :)) JK. I love you too! :D
Byee. :)
NOW.
1] My whole name is Jade Katherine Emily P. Castro
2] I am just 11 years old.
3] I'm just a sixth grader in SHS. {school of the holy spirit}
4] I was born on the 7th of October.
5] I'm the president of the Dramatics Club.
6] I feel OP {out of place} in the Drama Club, though.
7] I love cats.
8] I don't have many friends.
9] I can be a loner at times.
10] I express myself more freely in English.
11] I suck in speaking in Filipino.
12] I love eating butter cake.
13] My favorite ice cream flavors are Vanilla and Sans Rival.
14] I can't eat chocolate since they make me dizzy.
15] I can't eat much right now since I'm wearing braces.
16] I tend to be OA {over reacting} at times.
17] I'm not 'KSP'. I just really lack attention at home and at school.
18] I can be vain/conceited/narcissistic or whatever term you want to use.
19] Poetry is my other world.
20] Playing soccer is fun for me!
21] I also like Badminton, Track n' Field, Volleyball and Swimming.
22] Some things that I pick are completely arbitrary.
23] I like tuna and meat pie.
24] I hate ballet. And dancing. I just... Grr.
25] I'm a girl. DUH.
26] My favorite colors are: Orange, Green, Pink, Blue, Violet, Silver, Yellow.
27] My favorite color combo is Pink and Green. Next is Blue and Silver, Orange and Yellow.
28] I hate the color combo of Red and Black.
29] I have mild Arachnophobia. {fear of spiders}
30] I have something near Necrophobia. {fear of death}
31] I have Anuptohobia! JK. I don't have that. {fear of staying single}
32] I have Arrhenphobia! JK. {fear of men}
33] I have something near Astraphobia. {fear of lightning or thunder}
34] I am a completely random person.
35] I am a Christian.
36] I hate you. Yes, you.
37] And I love you. Yes, you.
38] I love writing.
39] And talking.
40] Vanessa Carlton = love.
41] Katy Perry = love.
42] Michelle Branch = love.
43] Cascada = love.
44] Everlife = love.
45] Taylor Swift = love.
46] Fever = LOOOOVVEEE.
47] Hannah Montana = Eew.
48] Miley Cyrus = better.
49] I'm a really biased person.
50] Hate me, love me. IDC. {i don't care}
Okayy. Don't hate me! Arggh. I personally favor Miley more than Hannah. :| Uggh. I'm serious. =)) Stop hating on me. :)) I'm done with the '50 confessions' thing. It's obvious that I couldn't think of anything else at the last part. =)) Ohwell~ You now know my fears and I'm saying that you shouldn't use them against me. :| :)) JK. I love you too! :D
Byee. :)