blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
October 11, 2008 8:32 PM
Omg. Omg. Omg.
Second to the last week. :( LSC! I'm sooo gonna miss you. =[
Let's see... We had Science this week! Oh goody! And instead of Teacher M, Sir Elmer came to teach us. :| Uggh.
We started the review with a quiz. A QUIZ. My gaaddss. I got 9/25. =)) I'm so stupid. :]]
Then, discussion time. Grr. Biology. Living Things. Cells. Theories. God. @-) Teacher said something funny awhile ago... "God created China - everything else was by China." XD Lolz. That made me laugh sooo hard.
BREAK TIME. We went to McDonald's again. :D I ordered a Hot Fudge Sundae. One of my favorites. ;p Yeahh, so we went back to the classroom and made more noise. =]]
Break was over and we had a quiz. This time, my score was 20/25. :> Hols! I'm so great. :}}
Then... discussion. o.o Omg. Omg. Omg. Sir got angry at me for sitting on the floor. But it was all Ida's fault! She kicked my foot and it made... Ha's! I was about to say lacerations. :)) Talk about med stuff. :)) Back to my story, it was all Ida's fault. She kicked my foot then I fell on the floor and cried inwardly. IT HURT, YOU KNOW? It bled, Ida. IT BLED. Damn you. Damn you. DAMN YOUU.
Yeahh, so I had difficulty in walking. GADS. Welcome me to the club, Buena. You're not the only one who can't walk properly now.
Yeahs, did I mention Bella was there? No? She was. :"> =)) We went to NBS after LSC so I could buy paper that I could use for my Bible of my Life project. Yeahs. :))
Then... we walked to McDo again. :| :)) TIRING.Period. :( Bella treated us sundae cones! =D And they were all big. @-)
Then... when we walked back, I saw the car. :)) Mama was inside... and Ebony was too! :)) Mama brought Ebony to a parlor today. :X She left her there for at least two hours. :( Poor Ebony. =)) Yeahs, so, she looked like a mixture of a Hotdog, Poodle and a Maltese. XD
That's all. :| Grr. Damn you, Ida. IHY. IHY. IHY.
Let's see... We had Science this week! Oh goody! And instead of Teacher M, Sir Elmer came to teach us. :| Uggh.
We started the review with a quiz. A QUIZ. My gaaddss. I got 9/25. =)) I'm so stupid. :]]
Then, discussion time. Grr. Biology. Living Things. Cells. Theories. God. @-) Teacher said something funny awhile ago... "God created China - everything else was by China." XD Lolz. That made me laugh sooo hard.
BREAK TIME. We went to McDonald's again. :D I ordered a Hot Fudge Sundae. One of my favorites. ;p Yeahh, so we went back to the classroom and made more noise. =]]
Break was over and we had a quiz. This time, my score was 20/25. :> Hols! I'm so great. :}}
Then... discussion. o.o Omg. Omg. Omg. Sir got angry at me for sitting on the floor. But it was all Ida's fault! She kicked my foot and it made... Ha's! I was about to say lacerations. :)) Talk about med stuff. :)) Back to my story, it was all Ida's fault. She kicked my foot then I fell on the floor and cried inwardly. IT HURT, YOU KNOW? It bled, Ida. IT BLED. Damn you. Damn you. DAMN YOUU.
Yeahh, so I had difficulty in walking. GADS. Welcome me to the club, Buena. You're not the only one who can't walk properly now.
Yeahs, did I mention Bella was there? No? She was. :"> =)) We went to NBS after LSC so I could buy paper that I could use for my Bible of my Life project. Yeahs. :))
Then... we walked to McDo again. :| :)) TIRING.
Then... when we walked back, I saw the car. :)) Mama was inside... and Ebony was too! :)) Mama brought Ebony to a parlor today. :X She left her there for at least two hours. :( Poor Ebony. =)) Yeahs, so, she looked like a mixture of a Hotdog, Poodle and a Maltese. XD
That's all. :| Grr. Damn you, Ida. IHY. IHY. IHY.