blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
October 20, 2008 5:37 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
All this time you were pretending.
S o m u c h f o r m y h a p p y e n d i n g
.

Yahyahs. :)) Rawr`s. Nobody told me that he was 13! What was that? Some sort of secret? =| Grr. I blame you, Fatima.

Lawl`s. I am your psychiatrist. How did I become that again? /:) I'm confused. @-)

Whatev`s. We were singing in the bus this morning! ;)) Look up! It's a line from the song we were singing awhile ago! Can't guess what song it was? It's Avril Lavigne's song! Still can't guess? Well, damn you're stupid. =))

Yeah`s. I am sooo mean. :)) It's My Happy Ending, you dumbo. XD

Okayy`s! I was also LSS-ed this not so wonderful mornin'. I'm So In Love With Two. Well, not really. :]]

Then... mass. @-) { Pateesh! Why does the priest talk like that? } =)) I'm sooo mean again. =.='

Then... skip. skip. skip. skip.

Language. "RT 3! Where the heck are your whiteboard markers!?" =)) Yes, I'm mean even at school. =.=' Waaa`s.

Lunch. { FatGar? Did I bring down my notebook? } Grr`s. I lost my notebook! You know, my whole life is in there? :)) I mean, the notebook that contains my oh-so precious stories! :'( Luckily, some kid found it and dropped it off at the GS office. Omg-ness. That kid was an angel. 0:-) Too bad I'm not...

Skip. LONG TESTS. :)) GAH`S! =)) Work Ed then Art. :>

Work Ed was relatively easy, I guess. The only thing I found hard was the part where we had to put the steps in order. @-) Rawr`z. I think I got 0 in that part... Ohwell`s! :))

Next was Art. ;o NOT. ;)) Art was easy. ;D I was able to solve the crossword easily. =)) Yayyness. ;) =))

Skip. Skip. WOMANIZER. :)) Hol`s. :}} That song played in the bus earlier. XD! =)) Womanizer. =))

Tomorrow's tests are PE and Music. G2G. :)) I has to study! :)) That was deliberate, btw. ;]] Byee`s! :X