blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
October 24, 2008 7:23 PM
GAAAAHHH.
It's like, oh no`s.
This morning, we had our Math, Language and Science test! Like LSC all over again. :| =))
Math was a bit easy. A bit. Language was a bit confusing. I bet Mrs. De Jesus wrote it! :)) Science was also confusing. Maybe it's because I didn't really study that much for it. :P Oh well`s!
Blablabla. Hide & Seek. :> Rawrs.
Then... STAR CITY. :)) It looks different now. o_O Okayy! =]] We went to the snow thingy! o'.'o
It was soooo cold. ;o I was wearing slippers and a thin shirt. :| The jacket they gave me wouldn't close so I just wore it open at the front... and what's worse, I forgot the fact that my jacket was just hanging on my waist! :(( Stupid me. :\
Fried Ice Cream. 0_0 It's yummy! :D Holhol`s. Me and Binbin shared Bubblegum-flavored ice cream. :} And Kuya Poy ate Chocolate! ;}
Brr. Next, we just stayed at the tables outside and ate. =.=' :)) I have a very weird family. O'_'O
We left then we were supposedly headed to Manila Ocean Park but... there were so many buses. Not just any kind of buses, too. They were... FIELD TRIP BUSES. :O So, you know. Many people? :)) =))
{ Grr. Also in Star City. :| We saw at least three different schools having field trips there. }
YahYahYah. We dropped of Kuya Poy at TriNoma since he was gonna meet there with his friends.
{ ...speaking of TriNoma... We're going there tomorrow! :D KND. Ohyes. :"> =)) }
Now, I'm home! Okayy! :D We have test tomorrow, too. :| Hekasi and Reading. I already reviewed for AP, leaving me with only Reading. And in Reading, there's nothing to study! :| Almost three-fourths of the class got a perfect score in that test last quarter! Grr`s. :))
Wish me luck or something, k?
//Byee//
This morning, we had our Math, Language and Science test! Like LSC all over again. :| =))
Math was a bit easy. A bit. Language was a bit confusing. I bet Mrs. De Jesus wrote it! :)) Science was also confusing. Maybe it's because I didn't really study that much for it. :P Oh well`s!
Blablabla. Hide & Seek. :> Rawrs.
Then... STAR CITY. :)) It looks different now. o_O Okayy! =]] We went to the snow thingy! o'.'o
It was soooo cold. ;o I was wearing slippers and a thin shirt. :| The jacket they gave me wouldn't close so I just wore it open at the front... and what's worse, I forgot the fact that my jacket was just hanging on my waist! :(( Stupid me. :\
Fried Ice Cream. 0_0 It's yummy! :D Holhol`s. Me and Binbin shared Bubblegum-flavored ice cream. :} And Kuya Poy ate Chocolate! ;}
Brr. Next, we just stayed at the tables outside and ate. =.=' :)) I have a very weird family. O'_'O
We left then we were supposedly headed to Manila Ocean Park but... there were so many buses. Not just any kind of buses, too. They were... FIELD TRIP BUSES. :O So, you know. Many people? :)) =))
{ Grr. Also in Star City. :| We saw at least three different schools having field trips there. }
YahYahYah. We dropped of Kuya Poy at TriNoma since he was gonna meet there with his friends.
{ ...speaking of TriNoma... We're going there tomorrow! :D KND. Ohyes. :"> =)) }
Now, I'm home! Okayy! :D We have test tomorrow, too. :| Hekasi and Reading. I already reviewed for AP, leaving me with only Reading. And in Reading, there's nothing to study! :| Almost three-fourths of the class got a perfect score in that test last quarter! Grr`s. :))
Wish me luck or something, k?
//Byee//