blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
October 23, 2008 12:43 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Kidney Sasal is lovee!

Rawrz. Go Sidney! =))

Yesterday, we had Computer. @-) And the day before that, we had PE and Music. And today... we had CLE and Filipino. :|

Okayy. CLE wasn't really that hard. The only thing that gave me a slight sudden migraine was the Ten Commandments thing-o. Grr. :/

Filipino... my gads. I can speak basic Filipino and stuff but... I'm more of the English speaker. Seriously, I had a nosebleed when I took this test. Not literally, though. MYGAD. Our proctor was Mrs. Gutierrez making it all worse. She sang the song that we used as our reference for the last part of the test. And she said that she knows the song because she learned it when she was in the third grade. As in, THIRD GRADE. How old is she now?! I swear, that woman is impossible. =))

Then, we were dismissed. It was sooo hot. I mean, it was midday. The least I would've expected was that it was snowing. [ But that's impossible `cause we live in a tropical country ] Grr`s. Because of that, I sat in front.

And I was not having mood swings awhile ago, Jann. I really do hate her. She's like, the BIGGEST loser ever. Wait, scratch that. Make that EVAR. Dammit. :| She's like, omg! And you know, she's totally a loser! L-) =))

Blablabla. I have to review again. Tomorrow, we have three subjects. Math, Science and Language.

...wait. LSC!? :)) So that means... I can review with our LSC book! Yayy. :"> All in one or all at once? :]] =}}

And later on... relatives will be arriving. :| No comment on that.

Byee~! ;x