blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
October 7, 2008 5:47 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I'm 12. Ohgoshness-ness. ;o

Okayys. HOLS! So it was my birthday celebration last Saturday and Sunday and my birthday's today, October 7. :"> I'm not really sure why I'm writing about it just now but I guess it's because I was extra busy with the Reading reporting thing. Brr.

Since I'm really lazy, I'll just write the events. =)) Lazy arse alert. XD

Ricki and Fatima arrived.
We left.
We had lunch at Pinggan.
We left again.
We arrived at Galleria Holiday Inn.
We became very vain. (o.O)
We checked in and went to our room. [ 807 ]
We went around the hotel and discovered the secret garden. (0.0)
Sel and Den arrived. ( Ja didn't make it. D: )
Gabby arrived. ( grr. )
We swam at the swimming pool. (Okayy, I threw a tantrum here.)
Baba, Ba2 and Sean arrived.
We (Me, S, R, F, D, G) went back to the room.
They (B, B2, Se) went down to swim.
We (Me, S, R, F, D, G) went back down.
It rained soooo hard.
We all went back to our room. (:>)
We took a bath.
* Lemme just comment on the bath thingo, okayy? It took them (S, D, R, F) 20 WHOLE MINUTES to drain all the water in the tub. And I kept swearing and swearing in the living room. =))
We went to the mall.
We [ window ] shopped.
They (S, D, F) bought me gifts! [ headbands ]
We went to Tom's World. ( :"> )
We ate dinner at KFC.
We went back to Tom's World. (XD!)
Gabby went home.
We went back to the hotel.
We changed into our sleeping wear.
We played Truth or Dare.
* Nobody chose dare because the dare was always, "Dance Sexy Love!"
We told scary stories.
We watched TV to remove all the scary thoughts. (XD!)
We slept.
* I do not know the order.
We woke up.
* Okayy. I know the order here since I was first. :> Me, Ricki, Fatima, Sel, Den, Sean, Ba2 then last Baba. =))
We went down to Fab's for the buffet breakfast. ( :D )
We went down to the garden.
We went to the highest floor. ( XD! )
They ( S, R, D, F ) went down using the stairs.
We (Me and B2) went down using the elevator on the 28th floor.
They (B and Se) went down using the elevator on the 25th floor, I think?
We met up in front of the room. ( XD! )
We (Me, S, R, F, D) went to the mall.
They (R and F) went to Tom's World.
We (Me, S, D ) went around.
We (Me and D) escorted Sel back to the hotel since her parents were picking her up already.
We (Me and D) went back to the mall.
We (Me and D) went around AGAIN.
We (Me and D) went to Tom's World.
I received a call from my dad. He said Sean was leaving so I went back to the room while they (D, R, F) went to get the forgotten bag at Tom's World.
I arrived at the room and Sean wasn't there.
So we (Me, B, B2) went to the mall.
We all met at the place that connects the hotel to the mall. (XD!)
We went to Tom's World AGAIN.
We went to the Movie Theater.
We went back to the hotel room to fix our stuff.
We went back to the movie theater to buy tickets for the movie we wanted to watch.
We bought tickets for the movie Make It Happen. (:O)
We faked our ages. ( I know, I feel REALY guilty. Pg-13. XD)
We went back to Tom's World to redeem all of our tickets.
We went back to the hotel and used the elevator to get to the Hotel Parking thing.
We all went home.


See? Wasn't that just the happiest list of events. =)) Whee! Sorry this is sort of late. I have yet to upload all the pictures! It's so hard. =.=' MORE THAN 700! :( You guys are so mean. :[

Yah. So it was my birthday yesterday. =)) Thanks to those who greeted me! :D Even the teachers. =]] Lolz. I guess... I'm 12. @-