blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
October 30, 2008 6:51 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
It's Toxic and Full of Magic.
I sooo can see the logic.


I am seemingly active in blogspot today and I do not know why. Maybe it's because I'm slightly excited for Halloween... or because I'm extremely bored. Either way, I'm having fun making these posts so... BLA. =))

Tomorrow is Halloween and we're going to Ayala for the trick or treating thing-o. Fatima's going to be there, too. As well as her brother since he was invited by a friend. K? :]]

So, yeah. I and Fatima have already discussed our outfit/ costume choice. I will be wearing white while she'll be wearing black. Nice, right?

Okay. Once again, I am bored. I found another survey! From Ate Punzel. :>

Mathematics
1. Your age [+] your birth year = 12 + 1996 = 2008 :]
2. Your fathers age [x] letters in your first name = 156? What's 39x4?
3. Letters in your full name [÷] Letters of your best girlfriends first name = IDK. =]]
4. A pets age [-] today’s month = IDK! XD
5. All your birthday added together = 7/10/96 = 23

English
1. Are you a grammar Nazi? - sorta.
2. How good are you at spelling? - quite good. my keyboard's just damned.
3. Do you read a lot?- yah.
4. Do you write stories / poetry a lot?- what do you think? /:)
5. Have you ever talked LyK dIs? - wHaT? XD Joking. I hate that.

Religious Education
1. Are you religious?- not really.
2. Are you open to other people’s beliefs? - I respect it, sure.
3. Does it annoy you when others preach? - sorta.
4. Do you pray often? -yes
5. Were you christened, baptized etc? - guess. =))

Geography
1. Where in the world do you live? -Philippines.
2. Can you read maps? - Guess so.
3. Do you get lost often? -yah. :|
4. Where does your family live? -at home.
5. Do you wish to travel one day?- duh.

Science
1. Do you have any allergic reactions to anything? -yah.
2. Have you made use of your reproductive system yet? -nopee.
3. Which is your favorite out of Biology, Chemistry & Physics? -biology. LIFE. =))
4. Are any of your family members scientists?- none that I've heard of.
5. Do you believe that the scientific reason is correct for everything?- a little.

Art
1. Do you enjoy visiting art museums? - yes.
2. Do you have a passion for drawing etc? -no.
3. Do you consider photography as a form of art? -YES.
4. Who’s your favorite artist? - none. :D
5. Do you have any body art? - none? :))

Physical Education
1. Are you fit & healthy?- sometimes. I do not understand how my body functions.
2. Are you very energetic? - Hyper mode. :">
3. Are you on any sports teams? - used to. :(
4. Have you ever won any medals through sport playing? -yeahh.
5. Do you watch sports a lot? - not really.

History
1. Do you know most of your family history? no.
2. Have you or a family member ever traced your family tree? my mom sewed one. I'm not there. o.o
3. Who is your favorite King or Queen? IDK. :))
4. Which era would you of liked to live in? 18th century. :">
5. Are you interested in other eras / lifestyles? yeah, I guess.

Drama
1. Are you a drama queen? I am the Drama club president, dude. =xx
2. Would you ever consider an acting career? SURE`s. :>
3. Do you watch drama series or movies a lot? OhYes. :>
4. Can you change your voice to sound like others? yeahh. I can sound like Elmo if I want to. XDD
5. Can you cry / laugh on demand? yeahh.

Music
1. Music = Life? ohyess.
2. Can you play an instrument? my guitar and voice will do nicely.
3. Would you ever be in a band? in school? yeahh.
4. What music do you hate? I don't really like SKA. :|
5. Can you read music? lyrics! XDD

Language
1. What languages can you speak? English and Filipino. A little bit of French, Russian, Sweden and Japanese.
2. Do you enjoy learning languages? What do you think?
3. Have you ever paid for language lessons? You go guess. XD
4. Say a sentence in another language: Je m'apelle Jade Castro! =))
5. What’s the main language of your country? Filipino.

Cookery
1. Do you prefer cooking or baking? Baking. ;p
2. Who cooks most in your house? Manang Nita.
3. What is your favorite home cooked meal? Chicken Soup.
4. Does your family have a ‘family secret ingredient’ that gets passed down via generations? IDK.
5. What have you cooked in school / college? I forgot. But I already did. :>

Computer Technology
1. Do you use the computer regularly? you think?
2. Do you know how to build a computer from scratch? NOOOO.
3. Who sorts out the problems with your computer? papa and the kuyas.
4. Have you ever had a virus on your computer? yeahh.
5. What do you mostly use the computer for? blogging, chatting, editing and HW`s.