blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
October 30, 2008 3:09 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Your versions of let's wait and see.

Uhh... I'm tired. :(

Last night, I baked cookies by myself. It wasn't the same cookies that I brought to school last Tuesday, though. It contained some ingredients that were the same but I changed and added some more. They didn't taste the same, but, it was still edible. Lucky, lucky me.

After baking all of the cookies, I went up and watched 28 Weeks Later with Binbin and Papa. I watched 28 Days Later last Tuesday night, btw. Yeah, so, yeah. Just imagine that I'm even more necrophobic right now. Great, just great!

This morning, Papa woke me up at around 6:00 AM and I automatically went to cranky mode. This either means I am not a morning person or I lack lots of sleep. Wait, I'm not a morning person and I do lack lots of sleep! Bleeh. Whatever.

Yeah, I ate a breakfast, took a bath, wore something decent and left with Binbin and Papa. We went to Papa's office first before we went to the airport to pick up Mama. Yeah, she's arriving today.

10:30 AM: we left for the airport. About 30 minutes later, we drove through a drive-through at Jollibee. I ordered Beefsteak. You can't really blame me for it being my favorite meal from Jolliibee, now can you? I ate the meal while the car was moving. It wasn't really that hard like some parents claim. Gad, you are soooo strict.

Yeah, blablabla. I don't want to say everything. After picking up Mama, we went back to Papa's office and we stayed there for at least an hour because Papa was talking with some of his clients.

While they were talking, I slept on the couch. Which reminds me... did you know that I spent all the car rides sleeping? Yeah, sleepy, sleepy me.

Gaaaahh. I only have 4 days left for our short sem break. What do I do...? Heck, I won't even call it a break since we have a lot of homeworks piled up at the corner of our bags. Grrrr. Worse, I have't done anything for my Work Ed project. You know, the stupid pot holder?! GAAADD.

-insert curtsey here-

Yeah, that means goodbye.

{ Tomorrow is Halloween, btw. }