blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 1, 2008 7:07 PM
Honestly, I'm not taking any sides. I'm trying to avoid the issue, actually. But the reason isn't because I'm a bad friend. In fact, if I could get myself involved, I would have! But I can't, obviously. Yeahh. And the reason is school. If the teachers find out about all this drama mess, they're gonna interview people who are related to the problem. And there's a really big possibility that one of them is going to be me.
But, of course, I have a heart. I know how it feels to be jealous and I know how to cry, too. I'm not that shallow, you know?
It was in grade three, I guess, when I faced something similar to what's happening between those two. I got myself a new friend and I spent most of my time with her at school. My other friend began hanging out with us and soon enough, they were the only one talking to each other. I mean, hello? What about little me here? Yeah, so, I understand.
But at the same time, I don't understand. We're a lot older now and it's harder to say sorry and actually mean it. Three years ago, it was a whole lot easier since our minds thought so simply and we only thought about having more fun each day. Now, we'll just sit there and debate on all the possibilities if one said sorry or one doesn't forgive. In the span of three years, it moved from simple to complex. And now, just imagine, in the span of two days, anger became hatred.
Last month, you two were so happy with each other! And two weeks ago, you were still smiling, laughing and getting along with each other! And the next week you suddenly have doubts about your friendship? That... doesn't really sound right.
First of all, what is up with the doubts? You're best friends! You're supposed to trust each other! Even with her hanging out with other friends, you didn't need to be jealous! You confirmed with her who her best friends were and she said that it was YOU. And because you became jealous, she got angry at you for not trusting her! Heck! Even that happens to lovers! Thought they were so in love but in the end, it's all just a test of trust! But of course, you two aren't lovers.
Second, you should've understood what she was going through! It wasn't her fault that she was doubtful of your friendship! It almost seemed that you were neglecting her! And it's not that easy to turn down a friendship - especially when you confirmed that she was your BEST FRIEND. What would you feel if someone cancelled your friendship with her just because of something that's inevitable? Feeling like what she did is unavoidable, really. She told you she was sorry, didn't she? So, it's not really her loss but yours.
Okay! I am confused with what I just typed. Hope you two settle your little quarrel soon. I don't want to get involved in any more trouble. Don't you know you're worrying a lot of your friends? Especially Pateesh, Meg, Suzie, FatGal, Meira, Selena, Janille, Ate Selle and me!
-sigh- Just... stop fighting, please? But, of course, a simple plead like this won't stop it completely.
Here we go again.