blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 6, 2008 6:00 PM
And it's no fairytale ending.
`Cause you're not the prince charming.
`Cause you're not the prince charming.
Lalalalala. :D
AP... Mrs. Soyangco told us a story. :( =))
Science... We had an experiment! [ Insert applause here ]
Reading... I started reading my book for our project. Number the Stars.
Math... Nothing interesting. We just started a new topic.
Language... We practiced for the Chorale Recitation. And guess what? I'm leading the high group. Thanks, guys. Thanks, A LOT. Why do you keep on pointing to me? =((
Filipino... Game. What does a baby do? :-??
Art... Caricature. Angelina Jolie, Elvis Presley... Oh, and look! Barack Obama. XDD
CLE... Jesus is... what?
Homeroom... Kiana got elected as class OIC. :D She makes us hush up easily; she's the perfect candidate. :))
Dismissal... Miss, what can you say about Mrs. Villar?
Haha. :D That's the summary of what happened today. And I'm glad I'm making shorter posts! :]
AP... Mrs. Soyangco told us a story. :( =))
Science... We had an experiment! [ Insert applause here ]
Reading... I started reading my book for our project. Number the Stars.
Math... Nothing interesting. We just started a new topic.
Language... We practiced for the Chorale Recitation. And guess what? I'm leading the high group. Thanks, guys. Thanks, A LOT. Why do you keep on pointing to me? =((
Filipino... Game. What does a baby do? :-??
Art... Caricature. Angelina Jolie, Elvis Presley... Oh, and look! Barack Obama. XDD
CLE... Jesus is... what?
Homeroom... Kiana got elected as class OIC. :D She makes us hush up easily; she's the perfect candidate. :))
Dismissal... Miss, what can you say about Mrs. Villar?
Haha. :D That's the summary of what happened today. And I'm glad I'm making shorter posts! :]