blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 21, 2008 2:21 AM
i`ve had a knack from way back;

Ohmygoodness.

Today was just... Grr. I'll write down everything I know that happened. Starting from the time I got off the bus...

I carried Jann's guitar until the podium because she forgot to bring a permit to bring guitar. And apparently, I brought mine, even if it didn't have the parent's signature. So, yeah. The guard thought that it was my guitar because of that. Nobody tell. ;)

GMRC period, we practiced for the Chorale Reecitation. It's tomorrow, remember? And my gash, I can honestly say that ours suck.

Hekasi, we had a quiz. ;;)

Science, we did an experiment about static electricity. It was sortaa fun~

Reading, Mrs. De Jesus wasn't there so we answered an activity in our book. We read page 17 and answered everything until page 26! Wow. =D>

Recess, I went with Agel and Meg. We ate downstairs and we went up late.

Math, oh no. We went up late and well, there was a visitor... Did I mention we had visitors from our sister school in Malolos? No? Ohwell. I was pretty active, though. Maybe it was because I thought that in that way, I could've made up for my tardiness. Hopefully, my idea did. But, we were the only RT that didn't get a perfect score in the activity. Aww.

Language, Mrs. Abubo still wasn't there. So, we obviously practiced for our Chorale Recitation. I wonder how it's like... to stay in an air conditioned room for four straight days... :))

Lunch, this was when the real drama began. First, we finished the invitations for the Chorale Recitation. After we finished, we started joking around with one another. Then, Denise came up and told us what Suzie told Bella and her. Suzie told them that Agel was a parrot because of her eyes. And because of that, Agel was enraged a bit. A BIT. As in, she reacted a little. Suzie came up then Agel and Meg went out and joked about the parrot thing again. Suzie went psycho-bitch mode and threw a tantrum. Blaa. Then, REVELATIONS. Aah. But, I'm siding with Agel and Meg on this one. And if we get verbals, I'm still going to be with them.

Still lunch time, we went down and bought drinks. Justine was with us and Agel made her return the ticket for the Pep concert to Ate Cha. I don't think I'm suppposed to say this here, but, they broke up. Brr.

Filipino period, we had a group work. I have to admit, RT 2 made a pretty nice presentation. The Bella&Therese combination was awkward yet great. They sung something to the tune of a song from Phantom of the Opera. It was really great. :D

Art, we discussed about Caricature then we had a quiz about it. Demi Lovato. Poor Selena. =.=

CLE, we practiced again. Grr.

Dismissal. Mrs. Bacerra asked Agel to perform her declamation piece. Some of the students left watched her. I watched, too.

Hopefully, we'll win tomorrow. And hopefully, there won't be that much drama anymore.

... I'm just wondering when it'll end.