blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 16, 2008 7:24 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I think he can see through everything but my heart...

Hello! How are you? Me? I'm great! Just, great!

Blaaa. I feel really stupid right now. And I feel rather intrepid, too. I wanna do something fun tomorrow. At school, I mean. Start a fight, join a group, write something new; I don't know! I just wanna have some fun. :>

And the bands of my braces are color orange! \:D/ Isn't that great? Orange is my favorite color, if it's not that obvious to you. And Tita Baby told me I was the fourth person to ask for orange yesterday. That just proves that the color orange is favored by many... Okay, maybe not that many.

And I can't believe I'm actually glad that the PhiSci test is over. There's still a slight hangover, though. Huwawawa. I don't think I'm going to pass. :( Goooosshhh. And those comments about me passing doesn't help at all. It only makes me more nervous and stuff... Don't worry, I don't know how my body works, too.

Gosh. And Fatima is a stalker right now. Searching for the information about the people we know and some people we met at LSC. She's not really stalking since it's not the right term, but, in my world, that's the meaning of it. :P

Oh, and more gosh. I found more drama! And what I found is more than I can handle... I may be the Drama president, but, this is different than the one we portray on the stage. I guess what I saw is reality... and to anyone who hasn't seen it before, trust me, it ain't that pretty.

Gaaaahh. Tralalalala~ He sang along and played his guitar; she saw him standing and wishing on a star~ Coming clean, saying that you love me. Tell me that this could be. Oh, please tell me that we could be~ Blablabla. I'm bored.

I guess I'll go to sleep now. Adieu! ;;)