blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 7, 2008 5:25 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
I've been bitten by the bug.
And I am coming down with something that can't be cured.

TRALALA. :| I have fever, again! Raaawwwrr.

This morning, I was shivering. Yeah, I was shivering. And I didn't think of that as a symptom 'cause around one-eight of the class was wearing jackets. Grrr.

During our Language period, we practiced our chorale recitation since Mrs. Abubo wasn't around. Most of my group did well... Yeah, most. Agel and FatGal didn't participate that much because they were writing on the board, taking pictures and they were just noisy. When we were practicing outside, they kept going inside the classroom. Dammit. Irate. My mood was irate. I wasn't angry, there was no reason to be! So, when we practiced in the classroom, I made Paula seperate them and the others who were talking with their seatmate. I'm sure those people are angry at me... But, wouldn't any other person or teacher do that? If they were the leaders, I'm sure that they would have done the same thing that I did!

Yeahh. So, after that, it was lunch. I wasn't feeling so well so Ira and FatGar accompanied me to the Clinic. The doctor there told me that I had a fever after getting my temperature. I cleared my books, I got my bags and I went down to the clinic. I went back up so that Ms. Talledo could sign the paper thing-o. Then, I went to the bookstore to buy a short envelope. After that, I went to the Computer room so that I could submit my quiz...

For a sick girl, don't you think I was awfully strong enough to do all those? Yeah? Kaaayyy.

Papa fetched me and he drove to the house. He showed me where we were supposedly going tomorrow and where we were going to eat...

I really want to go! :( I want to get away from the house tomorrow 'cause if I'm not going, I would be stuck with my two kuyas! =( Don't you pity me? =3

Blaa. But I still have to do all of my projects... and I still have to get better!

Enough blogging! Au revoir! :D