blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 22, 2008 9:50 PM
OHMYGOSH. =]]
I can't believe that that just happened!
I can't believe that that just happened!
Today is Denden's birthday! \:D/ Yayy? YAYY! :>
This morning, I went with mama and papa to their offices first. I stayed there until 11 something... After that, DENDEN'S HOUSE!
Her house is sooo pretty! She said that her mom designed it... oh! And her mom can cook, too! I ate lunch there and the Korean Beef meal she cooked was so delicious! Gosh! I want to have the recipe! =33
HAHAHAHA. After that, we went up to Denden's room. Her room's also pretty! Gaaasshh. Secrets. :"> And no one's telling~ ;P Oh, and I loved playing with the toy violin! Rawr! =]]
We left at around 2 something... we fetched Buena and Bonbon before going to school. :D
Blablabla. So we waited until there was a line... ` b o r i n g `
We lined up at around 6 and they started letting us in at around 6:30. We sat on the bleachers at the back. After all, it gave us a better view.
Part one of the Pep concert were mostly cheer and dancing. We were given a fifteen-minute break after. :)) Part two was also cheer and dancing. Only more fun. :">
The whole day was fun! Except for the dramatic parts where they sorta "fought" again. ;(
Happy Birthday, Denise! >:D<
Oh, oh! And you know what my outfit was? Blue headband, blue shirt, maong jacket, maong skirt, my Adidas shoes and of course, my blue high socks! HAHA! Can't help it, now can I? ;))
P.S. And I can still recall what I told Pia in the gym...
This morning, I went with mama and papa to their offices first. I stayed there until 11 something... After that, DENDEN'S HOUSE!
Her house is sooo pretty! She said that her mom designed it... oh! And her mom can cook, too! I ate lunch there and the Korean Beef meal she cooked was so delicious! Gosh! I want to have the recipe! =33
HAHAHAHA. After that, we went up to Denden's room. Her room's also pretty! Gaaasshh. Secrets. :"> And no one's telling~ ;P Oh, and I loved playing with the toy violin! Rawr! =]]
We left at around 2 something... we fetched Buena and Bonbon before going to school. :D
Blablabla. So we waited until there was a line... ` b o r i n g `
We lined up at around 6 and they started letting us in at around 6:30. We sat on the bleachers at the back. After all, it gave us a better view.
Part one of the Pep concert were mostly cheer and dancing. We were given a fifteen-minute break after. :)) Part two was also cheer and dancing. Only more fun. :">
The whole day was fun! Except for the dramatic parts where they sorta "fought" again. ;(
Happy Birthday, Denise! >:D<
Oh, oh! And you know what my outfit was? Blue headband, blue shirt, maong jacket, maong skirt, my Adidas shoes and of course, my blue high socks! HAHA! Can't help it, now can I? ;))
P.S. And I can still recall what I told Pia in the gym...
"Let him be! He's a boy." -laughsss-
Not a sexist. ;P