blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 26, 2008 7:59 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
OMGG. THIS DAY IS JUST TOO GREAT.

Really, it is.

Well, that's a lie.

And my previous statement is one too.

Naah. I'm just kidding with you.

But really, it was sooo great. *sarcastic voice*

Let's start with volleyball! You know, only 4 persons from each section can play. And you know what else? I don't think I'm going to be one of the 4! GREAT.

Mrs. B seems like she doesn't want me to join volleyball. She wants me to join CHESS. Yeah, yeah. Zut Alors. Old-style.

There's also my previous blog post. :| But, I don't really want to talk about that. So let's just go away, shall we? Oh, and if you don't mind, don't talk to me ever again. Thanks.

Adieu.