blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 2, 2008 9:22 AM
Pop
I love all things cute and fluffy!
I'm a very sensitive and emotional person
I'm very girly
I'm very popular and have heaps of friends
I love the color pink {It's my third favorite color! :P}
It took me awhile to actually grow out of being a little girl
I get hyper a lot
I'm clumsy and ditsy - you might call me a dumb blond
Total: 5
Grunge/ Punk
I have plenty of piercings and want more
I have dyed my hair an unnatural color before {I had four blue streaks in my hair this year}
I can be loud and obnoxious
Some might call me a tomboy
My clothing involves fishnets, rips, sewn on patches and spray paint
Yeah, I guess you could say I'm WILD
I swear a lot
I drink a lot of alcohol and do drugs
Total: 3
Hip-Hop/ Rap
I probably don't speak the English language the way it is supposed to be spoken - it's all about the slang
I own a lot of gold jewelry - which include medallions and huge fuckin' rings!
I can use the word 'nigger' to my friends without being attacked
I'm pretty much 'in your face'
I wear a lot of sports clothing
I wear baseball caps sideways or backwards
I smoke
I go around in a big gang
Total: 1
Emo
I have an 'over the face' haircut
I wear a HELL of a lot of eyeliner
I like guys who wear make up and who kiss other guys
I wear my pants lower than they should be
I am very EMOtional
I have self harmed
I love The Nightmare before Christmas!
I cry a lot
Total: 2
Metallic/Gothic
I rebelled in school and was pretty much ignored { As in, my rebelling was ignored. :))}
I rejoice in being different!
All of my clothing is dark
I am a perfect headbanger
I go to a lot of gigs
I have quite a dramatic yet melancholic personality
I am in a band or play an instrument
I love to hang out in graveyards
Total: 4
I am: Pop. :>