blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 11, 2008 7:07 PM
Ha! The only reason why the other leaders and I shout is because they don't cooperate. That, or they won't listen. Gads. Instead of ranting, saying stuff about us behind our backs and instead of telling us what a leader is, why don't you just be the one to lead? Go on! Take the lead!
Raaaaaaant. Today was also the first day of Word Smart. I was shocked 'cause I totally forgot about thaaatt. We formed groups today, too. Our group name is Word Mavericks. I suggested that, btww. I thought of Sarah Palin, that's why. :)) Yes, we're mavericks.
Look at the last post. Boy names, right? This one's girl names. :"> ServinSurveys. :D
If yes, elaborate your answer.
Emily - That's me. :>
Emma - Roberts?
Madison - Finn!
Olivia - Whoo?
Hannah - Agel.
Abigail - Abby?
Isabella - Swan? :D
Ashley - Ashley. My friend from Makiling. :))
Samantha - Sam. But I know lots of Sams!
Elizabeth - Liz.
Alexis - Huwaat?
Sarah - Sharash! :(
Grace - Mary Grace.
Alyssa - Aguilar, Retutal and Lewis.
Sophia - o_o
Lauren - Lauren? Isn't that the girl from last year?
Brianna - Dunno anyone. But I like the name. :>
Kayla - Jann. Oh, wait!
Natalie - Cole...? =]]
Anna - Anna.
Jessica - Jessica.
Taylor - SWIFT!
Chloe - That girl from Bratz. :))
Hailey - Huwaaa.
Ava - Ava.
Jasmine - Her's is Jasminee. :))
Maxine - No one?
Victoria - Kasal? /:)
Ella - Ella.
Mia - Mia. My classmate when we were Prep? =))
Morgan - Huwaaaaaa.
Julia - Julia!
Kaitlyn - Valerie!
Rachel - :/
Katherine - MY NAME! :))
Megan - Megan?
Alexandra - Alex.
Jennifer - ...? :))
Destiny - No one?
Allison - There's a fifth grader.
Erika - Chase. :>
Haley - Waaaaa.
Mackenzie - No one!
Brooke - Brooke. I read one story and one character's name is Brooke. :P
Maria - How many people do I know have that name? Let's count!
Nicole - Nicole.
Makayla - Huwaaaa.
Trinity - Nonnee.
Kylie - Minogue? ;xx
Kaylee - Huwaaa.
Paige - ;/
Lily - My nickname. :>
Faith - Waawaa.
Zoe - Nonee.
Stephanie - Steffi.
Jenna - Janna e. :))
Andrea - Andrea.
Riley - xx_xx
Katelyn - Nopeeee.
Angelina - Jolie? Jolie? Jolie? :))
Kimberly - x-x
Madeline - Yeehee. ;]]
Mary - Grace.
Leah - Leah.
Lillian - Huwaa.
Michelle - Branch! :}}
Amanda - Amanda.
Sara - None with that spelling.
Sofia - -points up-
Jordan - Dunnooo.
Alexa - Still dunnnooo.
Rebecca - Huwaaa.
Gabrielle - Oh, look. :>
Caroline - Carol? =))
Patricia - Pateesh! My dearest gay friend. :">
Vanessa - Carlton? Hudgens? xDD
Gabriella - Gabby.
Avery - That's a name?
Marissa - Huwaaatt?
Ariana - Nonee?
Audrey - Ate Audrey.
Jada - My name's Jade e. :>
Evelyn - o_O
Jocelyn - O_o
Maya - That girl frm Heroes.
Arianna - Idkk.
Isabel - I think I know someone...
Amber - Idkk.
Melanie - Idkk.
Diana - Idkk.
Danielle - Dan.
Sierra - Madre. XDDD Ayy, joke.
Leslie - Les. :>
Aaliyah - Huwat a name!
Erin - Another nickname.
Amelia - Earheart? :))
Molly - That girl from Annie.
Claire - Claire.
Bailey - Whoo?
Melissa - Valerie's sister, right?
Camille - Gabby's sis.
Angela - Gela.
Mikee - Mikee!
Blair - e. Blaire. :>
Bea - Bea.
Wow. I'm so great.
Yeah, yeah. Go on. Take the lead.