blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 2, 2008 12:47 PM
“No, I just like making love confessions to every boy for the sheer joy of it, because you know I love that dreaded feeling of insecurity that washes over you when you confess to someone that you love them.”
OhYes. :">
Not saying that I'm in love or I've made a confession or anything of that sort, but, I find this really true. But I won't pity the poor boy.
No, I'm not a sadist.
Don't you love that dreaded feeling of insecurity too? That arrow that directly hits your heart? The pain you get to feel from that special sensation that just comes to you after?
No, I'm not a masochist either.
The arrow that directly hits your heart... isnt't that Paraskevi?
“The resilient, the swift, the arrow through the heart, the outstretched hands that multiply and scream for more; the death sentence.”
Not saying that I'm in love or I've made a confession or anything of that sort, but, I find this really true. But I won't pity the poor boy.
No, I'm not a sadist.
Don't you love that dreaded feeling of insecurity too? That arrow that directly hits your heart? The pain you get to feel from that special sensation that just comes to you after?
No, I'm not a masochist either.
The arrow that directly hits your heart... isnt't that Paraskevi?
“The resilient, the swift, the arrow through the heart, the outstretched hands that multiply and scream for more; the death sentence.”
Brr. I'm bored. It's not that obvious, is it?