blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 19, 2008 6:12 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
<< / s a r c a s m >>

HAHAHAHAHA. I am so great. =D>

I hate this day. Really, I do. I hate our Chorale Recitation, too. You know why? 'CAUSE IT SUCKS. Yeah, yeah. I'm a bit harsh~ But it's true! It's not really great. At least 75% of our class say that we'll get either third or fourth place because of it. The remaining 25% are just too damn filled with optimism. Grrr.

Yeah, yeah. And you know what else? I hate someone in school! No, I don't really hate her... maybe I just hate her guts? Yeah, I think that sounds right. She's just too... and... she's also... GRRRR!

GAAHH. I wanna die already. << / s a r c a s m >>

I haven't done a survey this week... Bleeh. I'll just do one tomorrow. BYE!

But there is always a catch. A nobody that does not possess the looks nor the charm. It defies all matters of logic, they simply weren't meant to be together