blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
November 21, 2008 7:38 PM
You're steady chasing that paper.
So live your life.
So live your life.
Today sucks. We lost in Chorale Recitation. :( And it's all her fault. I bet she's gonna screw up our Intramurals, too. Dammit.
Agel won the Declamation category. Gabby and Paula won third and fourth respectively in the Spelling category. For the extemporaneous speaking, Therese got fourth. She did her best, though. Also, Bea and Pia won in the poem thing-o.
Hopefully, tomorrow won't be as bad as today. It's Denise's birthday tomorrow! \:D/ And we're going to watch the pep concert. :>
And now, I'm super mad. :| I'm going to defenestrate him from a ten-story building, boil him in oil, decapitate him and mail all his, body parts to different places in the world, reincarnate him and do it all over again. GAAAAD. I hate him. :|
Agel won the Declamation category. Gabby and Paula won third and fourth respectively in the Spelling category. For the extemporaneous speaking, Therese got fourth. She did her best, though. Also, Bea and Pia won in the poem thing-o.
Hopefully, tomorrow won't be as bad as today. It's Denise's birthday tomorrow! \:D/ And we're going to watch the pep concert. :>
And now, I'm super mad. :| I'm going to defenestrate him from a ten-story building, boil him in oil, decapitate him and mail all his, body parts to different places in the world, reincarnate him and do it all over again. GAAAAD. I hate him. :|