blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
December 5, 2008 6:38 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
When was the last time I blogged? `Cause I can't really remember. o~o

Today is December 5, 2008. Just 20 days left until the whole country celebrates their favorite day of the year. And, and, and... I don't know what to say.

AP... we just checked our exercise sheets. And I was boredd. ;( Science... we discussed some stuff about LIGHT. Isn't that just great? =]] Reading... I didn't understand anything AGAIN. Eek! Math... fractions! Easier than LSC, at least. :)) Language... adjectives. Don't ask. 0.0 Filipino... the confusing stuff. Computer... quiz. ;xx CLE... nothing. :>

That was what happened... :D

Oh, and I'm stuck with the BESOTD medal. Go figure that out. And it's all Ricki's fault. :| Thank you, Ricki. Next time, nominate me again, okayy? Ooohh, I am applying what I learned in Reading. =D>

And another thing... we watched the Mangyans earlier! ;;) I was stuck with Ricki in front of Mrs. B because I was "noisy" and Ricki was there because... I don't really know. @-) ;]]

I am bored. As usual. And I want to join the others tomorrow~! We're supposedly going to TriNoma to watch Twilight! Yayy? x__X Eek! :))

Huwawawa. Byee. ;x