blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger; Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are Justine K. Nikki B. Fatima G. Sam J. Denise D. Janna V. Gabby V. Bea L. Nicole O. Rei G. Margaux M. Jenny V. Chatty N. Ira R. Miya M. Sam G. Bea H. Ate Paula T. Ate Chelsie C. Ate Celine A. Mousie-chan Strawberry-chan Tsu-chan Natsumi-chan Julie-chan Aki-chan Sera-chan Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
December 19, 2008 6:06 PM
i`ve had a knack from way back;
Umm... yeah. =))

I miss blogging. The last time I blogged was like, last December 8. And that was like, 11 days ago? And like, I should really like, stop sounding like a valley girl... like. :))

And it's Christmas Break~! Finally!! To be honest, this morning, I felt like it was the last day of school. o_O 'Cause I knew I wasn't going to see most of them any time soon. *sigh* I already miss you guys. Hug mee.

Yeahyeahyeah. It's almost the end of 2008. I didn't really notice the time pass by. I mean, second quarter? What second quarter? It's the third quarter already? What happened to the second quarter? It's December already? Ohmygosh. When was my birthday?! *cough* 'Nuff said.

And I shall present to you the top 10 things that ruined my year... after that is the top 15 things that made my year. There's a fine, fine line between those two. :))

When I say fine, I mean really really really fine. ;]] My blue hair's not in the list. :( =33

The Top 10 Things
That ruined my year

10. Leaving Esmeralda

I miss Esme. I miss everything related to Esme except the bad memories. Yes, the bad, bad memories.

9. That dreaded adviser

Hmph. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. GRRRR. It's like, so frustrating. :\ I don't want to rant about her. She'll just waste the space I have.

8. My so-called friends

"So-called" is the keyword. I'm sure they know who they are. Whoever they are. They wasted a lot of my precious time that I could've spent for reading, practicing and the other stuff I usually do.

7. Projects

I never submit my projects. Never.

6. LSC

I hate this. I hate this. I hate this. I wasn't even able to concentrate. I learned a lot of stuff; whatever! And the PhiSci test was just too much.

5. Teatro Pambata

It's like, so ugh. And so ugh. And ugh, ugh, ugh! You get it? No? Ugh.

4. Movies and Gimmicks

I'm banned from malling with my friends. Need I say more?

3. Fever

How many times did I get fever this year? Umm... I dunno. I just had fevers every now and then. Trauma Center. :'(

2. Braces

It hurts. Oops! Let me correct that... It hurt-th. =)) 'Cause braces are thuper hot. ;P Ohwell.

1. Drama

Definitely the Drama.


The Top 10 Things
That made my year

10. Sampaguita

Wait- let me rip myself for writing that.

9. My loving and considerate moderator

Mrs. Matias. 'Nuff said.

8. My new friends

HAHAAHA. ILYGSM. *huuuggg*

7. Games during Class

funFUNfun. *claps*

6. LSC

Aaah. =))

5. Teatro Pambata

I'm the president! I can't ask for anything more!

4. Movies and Gimmicks

The best times. Let me reminisce for a few minutes.

3. Fever

Yayy~! I was absent! No school! Happyhappyhappy.

2. Braces

Straighter teeth. @-) I just can't imagine myself with it.

1. Drama

This is inevitable. Can't help it.