blogger
i wanna put on a tight skirt and flirt with a stranger;
Jade Katherine Emily, pleaaaase ! =D>
past
we won`t be back before it`s Christmas day;
affiliates
so dark we forget who we are
Justine K.
Nikki B.
Fatima G.
Sam J.
Denise D.
Janna V.
Gabby V.
Bea L.
Nicole O.
Rei G.
Margaux M.
Jenny V.
Chatty N.
Ira R.
Miya M.
Sam G.
Bea H.
Ate Paula T.
Ate Chelsie C.
Ate Celine A.
Mousie-chan
Strawberry-chan
Tsu-chan
Natsumi-chan
Julie-chan
Aki-chan
Sera-chan
Ate Danni
layout by leen
tagboard
wanna wail at the moon like a cat in the heat;
January 20, 2009 8:31 PM
What would you say if a random person walked up to you and said... :]
Note: You may know this person. Or not. :>
" Hey, beautiful. " - Hello, not so beautiful! =))
" Want some candy? " - I want a lollipop! :D
" Could I by any chance have your name? " - Could I by any chance slap your cheek?
" I ` ve got a limo around the corner. Care to have a ride? It has a hot tub. " - OKAYY! =)))
" I ` ve got your best friend, Carrie, hostage. Hand me $100 and I ` ll let her go. " - Dude, sino si Carrie? =)))))
" Ever believe in love at first sight? ` Cause I do now. " - Ah. Okayy. Bye! :))
" I ` m Batman. " - And I must be your batwoman. :') =)))
" Hey. Psst. Want a free ticket to the Simple Plan concert later? With me? " - Not a big fan. :P
" I ` ve been watching you... " - Okay. I've been... uhh... watching you, too? =))))))
" I won ` t go home without you. " - Hobo.
" Hey. Am I not so handsome? " - What's your question?
" Hello Bella. I ` m Edward. Search no more, love. " - Kyaa. :XX
" Sup, ` foo. " - Sup?
" Nigga... " - THAT NIGGA JUST STOLE MY YOSHI? =)))))))
" Are you that janitor from my gym? I saw you staring at me a while ago... " - Wow. :)) I had a distance naman e. :))
" Stop ! " - OKAY!
" Are you single? " - Umm, no? :)) =))))
" Do you talk to strangers? " - I'm talking to you right now, aren't I?
" Cupid ` s around here. I felt his arrow hit me when you came ` round the corner. " - Weh? Bakit ako hindi natamaan? :)))
" I swear I ` d be a better man. " - Oh. If you were a boy? :))
" It ends tonight... " - ... okay.
" PUT THE CHOCOLATE. IN THE BAG ! " - What chocolate? :|
" Wanna play laser tag? " - OH SURE!
" I ` m in the mood for karaoke. You? " - not really~!
" Am I your type? ` Cause you ` re mine. " - Let me get my keyboard. :))
" HALT ! Who goes there? " - ME! I GO HERE!
" So YOU ` RE the one who my husband ` s been sleeping with. I found your bra on the lamp. With your name on it. And your address. " - ... my bra? But all of my bras are in my closet. =)))
" How would you like a martini, chica? " - me no likey, chico. =))))))
" Look ! Up in the sky ! " - IT'S PEPE MAN! =)))))
" Could you spare me 50 bucks? I need to bail my momma outta jail again. " - Nope. >:P
" Keira Knigtley ` s hot. And so is Jessica Alba. Don ` t you think? " - Not really~!
" WHOA. " - Like, okay!
" O.M.G. ! I just heard the news that Johnny Depp is gay ! " - OH NOOOOOOO.
" Orlando Bloom would make a better Edward Cullen, no? " - TO HELL WITH YOU. =)))
" Hey, I know you. You ` re that person who was drunk the other night and put a dent in my car. You owe me $2,000, by the way. " - Me? Drunk? There's no way. :P
" You. And me. Dancing the night away? " - Oh sure, love.
NOTES FROM HTTP://CRUMPLEDSURVEYS.MULTIPLY.COM ! :)
I'm so sad. :| :((